The Most Hated Family in America Pt. 2

Originally Posted by useref15

I thought this was going to be a Kardashian thread....smh.
Word.
laugh.gif

Wow... I HAVE to watch this. How have I never heard of this?!

I gotta keep up with international news programs...

BBC >

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Not sure why none of them have been beat.. 

Yea king of puzzling how harm hasn't come to these people.
laugh.gif
Can't say I'd be mad... Hell... If they were all mowed down by gunfire... its just the judgement of God, right? So
pimp.gif
to that.

But yea I've been aware of these clowns for a while now... it doesn't make me mad anymore.

The saddest part is a lot of these kids and even that crazy #@+!# Shirley are actually really smart.  Pretty good gene pool they got going there EXCEPT for the fact that their all %$@$!% brainwashed by Fred Phelps...

It really is wild to watch them speak and know that they actually believe what they're saying
and the part with the two little boys regurgitating this garbage they've been fed is heartbreaking, they immediately go
into autopilot when they're asked a question. Whenever Louis asks about a relationship or just a simple friendship
they all get so flustered and evade the question. You can tell they really want what everyone other human being wants
it's pretty sad. I wonder what it's like out in the world for the ones that have been born into this and decide to leave
how do you break that kind of brainwashing...

I'm curious... anyone know what "bible" they're using? They're obviously not reading the same one most churches are.

I didn't see anyone with an actual book during the "church service".

it's probably a handwritten one by Fred Phelps in his own excrement

laugh.gif
he sounded like Cartman when he was giving his sermon

These people are absolutely crazy. I just can't imagine that these people legitimately and 100% believe in all of this stuff. But thats the craziest part, I think they really do. It appears as if they are falling apart, and I HOPE that the end is near for them. My mind is blown right now.

Funny, I work at walmart in a small town in Missouri.

There was a soldier that died a few months ago.

The paper wrote "you're not in kansas anymore" as a deterrent from these people showing up.

The bikers made threats that bad things would happen if they showed.

They never came.

I'm embarrassed that these @+!#*++% call Kansas home. One of Phelps' granddaughters was in some of the same college classes I was in. She defected from the church and has been completely banished/disowned by her entire family. Her parents will not even speak to her. Last I heard, I think she moved to New York with her boyfriend/husband and is enjoying life.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I'm embarrassed that these @+!#*++% call Kansas home. One of Phelps' granddaughters was in some of the same college classes I was in. She defected from the church and has been completely banished/disowned by her entire family. Her parents will not even speak to her. Last I heard, I think she moved to New York with her boyfriend/husband and is enjoying life.
Good. I wonder what made her "leak" out from the family tree? 

Back
Top Bottom