The NBA Draft Thread

Felder vs Washington- 38 pts, 6 rebounds, 9 assists
Felder vs Michigan St- 37 points, 3 rebounds, 9 assists
Felder vs Virginia- 30 points, 1 rebound, 3 assists

His best performances came against high majors...

Exactly.

Anytime he faced NBA level prospects he killed them.

He's built like an ox and is a NBA level athlete, Ulis does nothing better than him on a basketball court.

I was at the UVA game. Whenever he touched the ball you knew he was about to attempt to score and he usually did. He rarely deferred to his teammates when they were open though and he seemed like he was the captain of their team whether that's a negative or a positive (ball hog or actual leader).

They could've won that game if their big dudes weren't so bad

Felder vs Washington- 38 pts, 6 rebounds, 9 assists
Felder vs Michigan St- 37 points, 3 rebounds, 9 assists
Felder vs Virginia- 30 points, 1 rebound, 3 assists

His best performances came against high majors...
Yea I was about to post that. He cooked UW man.

Look, nobody is saying he is going to save the world. But he will be a solid 7th man, energy PG that can score, distribute, and defend.

Why not?

Furkan is definitely interesting, he has all the tools.

When you watch him on tape, it's really hard not to see him succeeding in the league.

Great shooting stroke, release is quick and high, can hit NBA range 3's with a hand in his face. Was hitting around 50% in FIBA from 3. :x

He might be the best shooter at the guard position in the draft when you take age into account.

Really natural feel for the game on offense, looks good in PnR, a blur in transition, very shifty with a bit of explosiveness that will grow in the weight room. He puts focus on his handle and staying lower he will be a problem 1 on 1 too. Already finishes well at the basket even with his slight frame but definitely could improve.

Really nice first step and good vision with the ball in his hands, he made some really dope passes in at the FIBA World's that make you think what could be? He has to work on his body and develop more as a defender but with his frame, athleticism and length it's hard not to see that happening.

I think he sets up nicely as a combo guard with great two way potential. If he peaks he can be one of the top 2 or 3 players in this class.

Considering his age he should probably be projected a little higher, maybe it's the track record of international wing lottery guys? Idk.

Last edited:
I forget, are there typically big trades before the draft or do they just take place on draft night?

I'm ready for some movement

Last edited:
Ready for trades too, there is a lot of potential moves out there with the Celtics/Suns/Nuggets/Philly.

You all do realize the pace and style Oakland plays with? Kampe's guards always put up numbers. Not saying that made Felder but those numbers are inflated.

2-guard but can run the point in a pinch.

Why do you think he's a 2? only value he has in the NBA is as a PG IMO and that's all he played this year.. He improved dramatically this year though. I like him a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom