The NBA Draft Thread

Lonzo aint dumb. But I am sure his daddy is telling him to say all of this. Lavar is really living through his kids
mean.gif
Lonzo was on ESPN last week or two weeks ago and I thought he was being honest when he said he wants to play for the Lakers. He said he'd play anywhere but prefers LA. I believe he really does want to play for LAL

Chad Ford on who each team would take if they got #1 overall -- http://bit.ly/2nh0436

Celtics: Fultz
Lakers: Ball
Suns: Ball
Magic: Fultz
Sixers: Fultz
Knicks: Fultz
Kings: Ball
Wolves: Fultz
Mavericks: Ball
Pelicans: Ball
Pistons: Ball
Hornets: Fultz
Nuggets: Ball
Pacers: Ball

Last edited:
I don't believe that AT ALL, Chad Ford.... yea ok. It'll be different next week.

How Fultz isn't automatically #1 is beyond me :smh:

Lonzo was on ESPN last week or two weeks ago and I thought he was being honest when he said he wants to play for the Lakers. He said he'd play anywhere but prefers LA. I believe he really does want to play for LAL
No he definitely does. But him saying he would rather be a Laker instead of being #1 sounds like daddy Ball. Lonzo isn't that brash to just come on national tv and say that.

i hope the sixers get both pick in the top 5 not even a philly fan but to have that much talent next year is something the league has never seen thats also anticipating everyone is healthy too

i hope the sixers get both pick in the top 5 not even a philly fan but to have that much talent next year is something the league has never seen thats also anticipating everyone is healthy too

Fox
Fultz
Simmons
Dario
Embiid

Would be ridiculous

2019 Sixers

G - Lonzo Ball

G - Markelle Fultz

F - Zion Williamson

F - Ben Simmons

C - Joel Embiid

F - Dario Saric

F - Michael Porter

C - Jahlil Okafor

G - Trevon Duval

Why not just go Fultz and Monk if you have the chance

That would probably be the best choice. Have two combo guards that can shoot real well to go with a point forward in Simmons, stretch 4 in Dario and Embiid who can shoot from anywhere on the court himself.

I just love Fox and I think he'll be a much better shooter in the league than what people are thinking

[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

2019 Sixers

G - Lonzo Ball
G - Markelle Fultz
F - Zion Williamson
F - Ben Simmons
C - Joel Embiid
F - Dario Saric
F - Michael Porter
C - Jahlil Okafor
G - Trevon Duval

When I used to play franchise mode in NBA 2k before they had trade logic.....I used to make/download my own draft classes......then trade the CPU whatever valuable vets I had for picks.

Team ended up tanking....and I had a host of top 5 picks for like 3 years. Eventually, ran like 3 straight chips once they developed a lil....and traded the malcontents.

The process was inspired by Sam Hinkie playing 2k Franchise mode

View media item 2395882

This will be the third year in a row that a possible first overall pick will be going to an average at best team

Simmons- Missed NCAA Tourney

Fultz- Missed NCAA Tourney

Porter

Will be a nice case study in the future to see how they pan out in the pros

Last edited:
Of course. I am there every year until the day I die.

LLast year was my first and I felt like I was in basketball heaven
Man back when the NBA summer league was at the pyramid we would be up there every summer. Used to hop between that and the Drew league.

Drew still lit during the summer. One month away before it starts up again
smokin.gif

Man back when the NBA summer league was at the pyramid we would be up there every summer. Used to hop between that and the Drew league.

Drew still lit during the summer. One month away before it starts up again
smokin.gif
Pyramid SL games were just classic times

Also, Lavar Ball getting racial now

“Realistically you can’t win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow,” Ball said. “I told Lonzo - ‘One of these games you might need to go for 30 or 40 points.' It turned out the that was the one game. Then once they get to the Elite 8, they’re right there.”

https://www.si.com/college-basketba...oss-slow-white-guys?xid=socialflow_twitter_si

Back
Top Bottom