The NBA Draft Thread

All in for that trade. Throw Deng in there ti her rid of a contract as well.

I wouldn't trust Deangelo mice in my veins Ratsull off the court..But on the floor that kid can ball and he'll have better teammates in Philly :nerd:

2nd year 21ppg scorer. I dont think anyone the Sixers draft with the #3 can pull those stats off unless Fultz falls to them.

Coulda swore someone here said something along the lines of him averaging 20+. But yea I'd still do that swap.

Still think DLo projects to be a 20+PPG scorer in a year or two. Having a scorer like that, that is also really good in the PnR, seems like the best case scenario for what that #3 pick could give you.

Knicks will take on Dengs contract in a heartbeat if you throw in the #2 for Melo as well. Great mentor for BI and all.

Pure fantasy, but I would love to see my guy D'Lo with Philly. Philly and D'Lo would be out of here for the next 10 years.

Just the #3 for D'lo? :rofl: :rofl:

I would need Furkan, and our pick back next year to consider it.

Like LA is going to give up a fantasy deal to the Sixers.

Behind the Celtics, Magic hates that franchise #2 :lol:

Sometimes I like Dlo. Sometimes I don't.

He was super careless with the ball. He kind of can shoot sometimes and he's plays in Timbs. I'm still on the fence

In two years, if any PG in the lottery is as good as D'Lo is now, I'd consider that a rousing success.

And Like i've said before, I'm all in on De'Aaron man. Very little that I don't like about him.

And I like Malik too. I think there's supreme value being able to essentially pinpoint exactly the kind of player someone will be in the league.

Well, the draft is a crapshoot so you can't really pinpoint it but you have a great idea of what Peak Malik Monk will be in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom