The NBA Draft Thread

Rodney Hood
I wouldn't mind Kennard on the Pacers. I think he's probably a top 3 shooter in the draft but I also have this feeling he won't get too much tick cause his defense is poo. Double edged sword 
tired.gif

Defense is bad but he is a surprisingly good rebounder for his size. Several games last season where he would have 4-6 rebounds

League sources tell @ZachLowe_NBA and me that the Sixers and Celtics are in serious talks on a trade involving the No. 1 overall pick.

Multiple sources have told me that Magic "is in love" with Fultz. May try to move up to #1, possibly with a Julius Randle + #2 pick offer.

from draftexpress

@DraftExpress Word out of LA is Markelle Fultz "murdered" his Lakers workout yesterday. May be "the best one" they've seen. Sadly, likely all for naught.
@DraftExpress I'm told Fultz played competitively 2 on 2, even though that wasn't agreed to in advance. Apparently shot ball very well.Tested 40 inch vert.
@DraftExpress Multiple sources have told me that Magic "is in love" with Fultz. May try to move up to #1, possibly with a Julius Randle + #2 pick offer.

So 6ers and celtics in serious talks for 1.. why I feel like 6ers going give up way too much

Deal talks are far enough along that Fultz could be on his way to Philadelphia for a meeting Saturday, sources say.

At what point does Danny Ainge stop acquiring draft picks? All I hear is the Celtics need a superstar and they have a chance to grab the guy seen with the best chance to become one and cap space to go after a max type player. 

lol he could've traded for a better version to win now in Melo for 2 toothpicks

Last edited:
Damn so the same day LAL tries to put together a package for Fultz, Philly leapfrogs LAL to get to fultz. Wow. WATTBA.

Back
Top Bottom