The NBA Draft Thread

Don't know what Philly is giving up, but you already have Simmons and Embiid, i'm on board with them taking a chance and moving up to get to Fultz.

Fultz/Saric/Simmons/Embiid is dynamo if Simmons plans out. I love fultz man. That's a star.

Last edited:
Fultz
Saric
Simmons
Embiid

This is what Hinkie died for
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sheesssh

Wow. This escalated quickly.

Fultz, Embiid, Simmons, Dario and a billion dollars in cap space this offseason? I'll be realllllly interested to see what approach Colangelo takes in free agency.

Philly probably going to trade #3 and the Lakers pick next year for #1. We can't really match that :smh:

Big downgrade for me from the #1 pick to #3. Was told Ainge looking for a "Brooklyn type fleece" to get deal done. Let's see if that happens

everyone outside of fultz and ball to a lesser degree is a shooting darts.

I would rather stay in the top 2.

Last edited:
League sources tell @ZachLowe_NBA and me that the Sixers and Celtics are in serious talks on a trade involving the No. 1 overall pick.

@ZachLowe_NBA In current parameters, BOS would receive several picks and no players, sources say. Have to think No. 3 would be involved.

Deal talks are far enough along that Fultz could be on his way to Philadelphia for a meeting Saturday, sources say.

WHAT?! We've been waiting on a guard for FOUR YEARS and we could get the best one in the draft?!

I'm gonna have an out of body experience if this happens on draft night.

Big downgrade for me from the #1 pick to #3. Was told Ainge looking for a "Brooklyn type fleece" to get deal done. Let's see if that happens

He's not getting 4 #1s again. Only billy king is that stupid.

He can have our #3 and the lakers #1 next year.

Back
Top Bottom