*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Nah...it didn't. But the story was funny to NT...now wasn't it.
laugh.gif

What to say now? Carry on with the release. You're %+@@@@% up the thread...posting pictures and @%@$ because you're hurt.
So ur telling me you didnt make a thread saying ya tooth broke from eating bacon?

Stop the buffoonery already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by pmon0120

I was just told by an eastbay rep that the gold coupon works! I became a happy camper right away
Info?

i was told no....and the thing is that the coupon doesnt say anything about exclusions...most easybay coupons have a "*exclusions apply"...not thegold cold one
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

well im at the Navy Exchange in Norfolk, VA waiting til the morn...like 10ppl in line as of now...the price will definitely be worth the wait
wuts goin on KC, hope you get your pair homie.

I was just told by an eastbay rep that the gold coupon works! I became a happy camper right away
Info?

I swear those reps don't always know what they're talking about. They've given me wrong info before.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

laugh.gif

What to say now? Carry on with the release. You're %+@@@@% up the thread...posting pictures and @%@$ because you're hurt.
So ur telling me you didnt make a thread saying ya tooth broke from eating bacon?

laugh.gif
Ever heard of someone breaking a tooth from BACON? Kill yourself for believing it.

Carry. On. With. The. Thread. You're. ###$!+*. It. Up.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

well im at the Navy Exchange in Norfolk, VA waiting til the morn...like 10ppl in line as of now...the price will definitely be worth the wait

word? they are letting ya'll camp out there? I'm up at Langley but just going to cop online...

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

WHAT UP AF1 BEAST U COPPIN
Nah, I doubt it. That's why I'm at home chilling on here with you guys.
laugh.gif

But I think my girl's gonna get me the White and red 12's cause she's been asking a crapload of questions about them.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Info?

I swear those reps don't always know what they're talking about. They've given me wrong info before.

don't worry about the gold coupon on this one... don't cry if it doesn't work plus you miss out on your shoes...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ever heard of someone breaking a tooth from BACON? Kill yourself for believing it.

Like who makes up stories on a sneaker forum for e-fame... If that doesnt prove your a clown... IDK what else does.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just stop responding!
laugh.gif

I'm dyyyying.

Originally Posted by natenate04

I'm 23
Young dude.
laugh.gif

Don't respond to this.
Aren't you the same guy who broke his tooth on a piece of bacon... Mr. L isn't that you?
laugh.gif

Herbinator

lol! this site is too crazy...but i hope everyone get their "space jams"...
seriously....
indifferent.gif
@ the both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom