*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only up for a trade if someone had the 14 but was just gon sell for 250 shipped the size 8.5 Im not a reseller Im not like that because I dont wantpeople to turn around and try to do the same thing to me I just want to get rid of these to the first person that meets my offer I have a 8.5 that I am stuckwith but im pissed of that I have to wear my deadstock spacejam ogs because I didnt nail a second pair for retail. now just selling for a little bit more sothat I want have to pay an extreme price for my other pair so if anybody wants them just message me

hahahah i remember when we ppl was laughed (me included) for pre ordering the shoes, now everyone and there mommas out to get them. LOL @ Paying more then thepre order prices hahaha!! goodluck findin them have a merry christmas! i kno i am =]

people are just shady.....saw an 11.5 on craigslist that i wanted to trade for my 11cuz its a little snug....ask dude if he would trade me...and he said itwould cost me 50$...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What I dont understand is why is it wrong for someone to order online (Eastbay, FTL, etc) vs camping out?

Some people obviously dont know ones situation that prevents them to camp out or to wake up early in the a.m...

I mean if your lucky enough you will get your pair...if not remember at the end of the day, their just shoes...

This was my first online purchase.....I must say it was a success and I wouldnt mind going the online route from now on.

just be patient for those still wanting these. by march next year, it will be back to retail prices. haha. im still passin of course cuz these are just fakelookin. sorry JB.

Originally Posted by infamous54

What I dont understand is why is it wrong for someone to order online (Eastbay, FTL, etc) vs camping out?

Some people obviously dont know ones situation that prevents them to camp out or to wake up early in the a.m...

I mean if your lucky enough you will get your pair...if not remember at the end of the day, their just shoes...

This was my first online purchase.....I must say it was a success and I wouldnt mind going the online route from now on.

Some individuals do not want to wait a few days for the shipment to come. Therefore, they camp out and get the sneakers come release day despite the camping orwhatever.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wigglez25

people are just shady.....saw an 11.5 on craigslist that i wanted to trade for my 11cuz its a little snug....ask dude if he would trade me...and he said it would cost me 50$...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How is that shady? It is what it is. He doesn't even know you. He is not obligated to do you any favors even if he did know you.

Not to say its wrong but if you want something you don't take chances you make sure you take the necessary steps to get what it is you want

Originally Posted by Jordanthe23

Some individuals do not want to wait a few days for the shipment to come. Therefore, they camp out and get the sneakers come release day despite the camping or whatever.
nerd.gif
well yea...

someone people dont have more patience than others....but me personally...i know im not gonna wear them anytime soon so im not really trippin on whenthey'll arrive.

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

people are just shady.....saw an 11.5 on craigslist that i wanted to trade for my 11cuz its a little snug....ask dude if he would trade me...and he said it would cost me 50$...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How is that shady? It is what it is. He doesn't even know you. He is not obligated to do you any favors even if he did know you.
Its not really a favor though, the shoes cost the same price, but clearly the craigslist dude is a bit more profit minded. IMO it is unfair to pay50$ on top of a trade of same shoe but diff adult size

me getting a size 8.5 instead of 14 from eastbay < guy that thought these were coming out this saturday

Originally Posted by epicwin

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Its not really a favor though, the shoes cost the same price, but clearly the craigslist dude is a bit more profit minded. IMO it is unfair to pay 50$ on top of a trade of same shoe but diff adult size

Please let me know: is it unfair that Jordan Brand and it's retailers are charging $175 for a sneaker that probably costs less then $10 dollars tomanufacturer?...or is it not?

And another question: is it unfair that William H. Gates is way more wealthy than 99.9% of the world?...or is it not?...in your opinion?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Its not really a favor though, the shoes cost the same price, but clearly the craigslist dude is a bit more profit minded. IMO it is unfair to pay 50$ on top of a trade of same shoe but diff adult size

Please let me know: is it unfair that Jordan Brand and it's retailers are charging $175 for a sneaker that probably costs less then $10 dollars to manufacturer?...or is it not?

And another question: is it unfair that William H. Gates is way more wealthy than 99.9% of the world?...or is it not?...in your opinion?

laugh.gif
William. I haven't heard someone address him by his real name in along time.. lol good one. just thought i point this out ;P

well in socal it was about 40-50 degrees(freezing for us!) you couldnt cop multiple
pairs unless you bring your family(thats not nice!), so y wouldnt you try online?
camping used to be fun, but as you get older and prioritize your life, you realize how
lame it is, im sure some of you who waited, asked yourself mid-camp session, why am
I doing this esp in winter?? if you didnt get them online the market will stabilize and
like others have said, prices will drop, it seems like there are a BUNCH and of course
with all these wanna be resellers, im sure more than half are being used to make an
aftermarket profit, Ivebeen copping online since 03 and is the only way Ill go other
than personal hook ups...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Please let me know: is it unfair that Jordan Brand and it's retailers are charging $175 for a sneaker that probably costs less then $10 dollars to manufacturer?...or is it not?

IMO it is very fair that bill gates is rich, he does not have anything to do with shoes. He was in the right place, at the right time, doing theright thing. He took a huge risk and on that one risk made a huge return, and did not take advantage of anyone (at that particular time). Then it was just amatter of repeating this success. He and his company have both succeeded and failed multiple times.

JB can and will do whatever they want as long as they keep making money. While it is a bit dumb in terms of regular business practices, this is not unfair, itsjust capitalism. If 11.5 is truly a more popular size, then i guess the $50 reasonable, but still not very kind. Why doesn't JB charge more for a certainsize because it requires more material? Between size 9 and size 18 there is 2x as much material, but JB charges same price anyway.

Not that my opinion matters

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

IMO it is very fair that bill gates is rich, he does not have anything to do with shoes. He was in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing. He took a huge risk and on that one risk made a huge return, and did not take advantage of anyone (at that particular time). Then it was just a matter of repeating this success. He and his company have both succeeded and failed multiple times.

JB can and will do whatever they want as long as they keep making money. While it is a bit dumb in terms of regular business practices, this is not unfair, its just capitalism. If 11.5 is truly a more popular size, then i guess the $50 reasonable, but still not very kind. Why doesn't JB charge more for a certain size because it requires more material? Between size 9 and size 18 there is 2x as much material, but JB charges same price anyway.

Not that my opinion matters

Your opinion actually does matter, mane...in my opinion.

He was in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing. He took a huge risk and on that one risk made a huge return, and did not take advantage of anyone (at that particular time). Then it was just a matter of repeating this success. He and his company have both succeeded and failed multiple times.

So true! you should check out the book Outliers, very good read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom