The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

It was expected. They are hoping he will pass through waivers so he can stay with the organization.

Nope, it's not. Now is the time for Melvin to demonstrate some concern over the team with a team meeting or something.

We're going to have to take the fight to the Rangers directly and start beating them ourselves. They're in the soft spot of their schedule and we're still somewhat reeling. We gave them the room to come back, now we have no choice but to handle things on our own.

This team is in very serious trouble. Now I wouldn't be surprised to see them miss the playoffs.
Stop! This team will be fine
I dunno Jumpman.  This team is falling apart quick.  I'm with TRFB here.  I, too, wouldn't be surprised if this team missed the playoffs.  Which is too bad.  I'd love to go to some playoff games again this year.  Obviously there wont be any on my side of the bay.  Hope the A's pick it up.

The problem is the starting pitching, specifically Bartolo. If he isn't able to hit 200 innings without sputtering the rest of this season, we are toast.

The team will be fine, I'm not panicking yet. Am I the only one who thought that ball grazed the pole last night? I was :pimp:, but I swear I saw it change direction. Call me a homer, I don't care, me and Ray Fosse will swear it to our graves.

I use to hate Fosse. He has grown on me a bit and I don't think he is horrible anymore, but still not a big fan. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom