The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

I feel you, trust me. Adolescent WearinTheFourFive was just a big ball of rage, especially when it came to sports.

In other news, I got my Rickey jersey in the mail on Monday, just like the one in the avy. :D

Aliexpress.com has the best "wholesale" jerseys with free shipping.

Last edited:
Why? When Addison was dealt the organization understood who they were giving up. He will be a stud one day and no one questioned that.

bro, the rebuilding starts for the 2016 squad...maybe renato or rob will be ready, if they're still in the system...but watchin addison rake is expected

with skaggs out til 16 and richards til mid 2015 (it is his plant leg, dude was tore up emotionally, so im gonna bet hes gonna take the full 9M)
so 1st half it should be oak and sea with laa and texas fightin too

we got less 40M (more like 35 i think) locked up for 15, moss and jd have murked their arb$ with this july/aug, so that should help
i expect nothing from jarrod- like the dude, but 2 tj's = 0 expectations. aj threw near mid 90s in college and its been a grad decline since...for a "crafty" righty, im not too sold on him either for 15

ive seen on mult boards that laa will go after a plus pitcher for 15...
but cj and weaver are due 40M combined for the next two...then they have skaggs/richards to pay after
i dont see them getting shields or max, but maybe iwakuma?!?

hope to run across a few of you this wkend

Yesterday's game was too close for my liking. Team showed heart battling back tho.

View media item 1147037
Got a free scarf also:

View media item 1147039

I got that scarf a couple of weeks ago, those seats really are the best value in the stadium.

@WearinTheFourFive does it have the ws patch on the sleeve?

I grabbed a Walt from there last year been looking for a stiebach for my next purchase

Yeah, it has an elephant patch. It's actually the newer cool base jerseys, so I like to think its a Coach Rickey jersey. :lol:

Fireworks games are my favorite easy out of the parking lot while everyone stays for them

Who's going tonight?
Got tickets last minute, game is gonna crazy out there+that backpack is too awesome to pass up.

Can Soto play 2nd? :lol: Of all the positions to trade for, catcher? He's always been good against lefties, but I don't know where we'll fit him in our lefty lineup.

Yunel would be a great addition. It'll be like an NFL team signing a serviceable QB to replace a terrible QB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom