The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

fake fosse tweets a fuld erection

nerd "power" followed by actual power from stanford...
squad loves bending houston in late innings...

take the w...gotta at least split in angela statdium

from postgame

55runs at houston this year
25 in 9th

Last edited:
This win makes up for yesterday's loss a bit. Very frustrating and it should not have come down to this, but we'll take it.

4 game set in LA. Game time.

not sure if this was posted already, but I heard Towny and Bucher talking about it on the radio this morning.

it's too good

This is what happens when you trade away you're best cleanup hitter for a pitcher that pitches once a week

Last edited:
This team is done. The offense is absolute garbage. And get Eric Sogard off the damn field.

And J Donny has no leadership qualities.

Come. On.

The trade was so damn unnecessary. Bats have been the weakness of the team for how long? It's never been about the pitching with this team

A's about to trade for Adam Dunn.

This team is shell shocked. Injuries, slumps, call it what you will, but they need to get their heads out of their ***** and get some fight back in them. The division may be lost, but keep the wild card position and play like you have nothing to lose. If the pressure is too much for these players then we weren't going to go very far to begin with.

Dunn deal done.

Can't believe how they looked this weekend. Jus haven't been the same since the Cespedes trade...

This team is done. The offense is absolute garbage. And get Eric Sogard off the damn field.

And J Donny has no leadership qualities.

anyone listen to JD during his weekly call-in with 95.7 the game? dude is monotone and seems terribly awkward at times...couldn't imagine him being the vocal leader of a clubhouse

Depressing man. Heading to O.Co tomorrow morning for the giveaway, and on Tuesday for the $5 tickets. Hopefully I see some wins.

View media item 1160475
This came from the Mitchell and ness sale they had for ricky's anniversary of breaking the record last week

I won't be going to the game Tuesday if anyone wants my tickets let me know $35 I sit in 128

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom