The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Yeesh. Hopefully they score most of their runs this series tonight. Leaving with a series win was what I was hoping for this whole time.

I am in absolute shock they cut Fuld. How is that even possible? Send reddick down or cut that piece of **** Barton. Stupid.

How is Barton valuable defensively? I don't understand why people think he is anything above average at first. How much better is Barton than moss at first? I'd say it is pretty slim.

It has to do with how Melvin configures the lineup, you know how he moves everyone around to get people playing time. How much PT was Fuld going to get as the fifth outfielder?

IMO they should have sent reddick down and held on to Fuld. He has played amazing and deserved a shot to stay on the roster. I also see no reason to keep Barton on this roster. Let moss play everyday and callaspo can backup at first.

And yes I think josh should have gone home
With that play.

Btw I don't like this new rule where the player has to hold onto the ball during the transfer

Forearm issues? Hope it's nothing serious.

You would think so, since he started showing some discomfort on the mound in the third inning and continued to deal well after that. We'll see, skip him in the rotation if need be, but we need him.

Back
Top Bottom