THE OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

I whiffed on a trade I think 
frown.gif
. It was me trading away McCuthchen and Trevor Bauer for Trout and Jeff Locke. 

meh I rather have Trout. Bauer, while doing well, meh, I don't trust him. Locke isn't anything special though so I guess maybe you lost slightly, but I rather have Trout.

Dang, yeah I'd be trying to trade away 2 of those catchers asap. Could probably get some decent pitching from catcher starved teams.
I tried, couldn't get anything. Combo of it being a 10 team league n no one cares about catchers and no one makes trades in this league in general.

Last edited:
I like the Trout side as well to be honest.  Even more if it's a keeper.

@JohnnyRedStorm Yeah my league is pretty similar it's hard to get a good trade done.  Surprising that no one would want either one of those guys though considering IMO they're high-tier guys as far as catchers go.  I'd trade for one of them if I needed a catcher.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I can understand that honestly.  I'm kind of that way, just because I like sticking with the guys I drafted most of the time and picking up good free agents.  At the same time, I'd absolutely make a trade if the need is there and the deal is right.

yeah theres nothing wrong with that, i've been trying to be that way with this squad but this dude wants to shake things up despite being 7-2 for god knows why.

i hope mccullers throws a perfect game in his next outing.

How long until Odorizzi comes back? Like early July? I want to pick him up off waivers, he was dropped :lol:

-14.5 from Felix. 
laugh.gif
 Wow. Totally killed the great outing I got from Chase Anderson. That's going to comeback and hurt me, for sure. Dammmmiiittt...

Steven Matz supposed to be called up around July 1st. Is he the next best thing in the Mets' farm??

Took a moneyball approach three weeks ago with my keeper team. Been working great but today Wil Myers goes back on the DL and now Ender Inciarte tweaks a hammy. Sigh. I grabbed Schwarber but he's really only up here for 6 days.

Forgot I had Syndergaard on my bench on Monday and he went 6 innings with 11 Ks and just 1 ER :smh:. That same day my batters went 2-32 :x :x :x. Surprisingly though I'm only down by a few runs and RBIs and I'm leading in HRs. Winning in Ks, ERA, and WHIP too. Hopefully I can pull this one out. I've moved up 2 spots in the standings over the past 2 weeks. Still have a great shot to make the playoffs.

Also had Delino DeShields go down so I dropped him for Kevin Pillar who's 3-3 with a HR, 1 run scored, and 2 RBIs tonight :pimp:.

When Marcum gives you -17.0 points but overall your pitching ends up with 31.33 for the night :smokin .

What's the deal with the closer situation in KC? Holland hasn't looked like himself this year. I scooped up Davis just in case :nerd:

Last edited:
Just got offered this trade:

I give:
Adam Jones
Dan Haren

I get:
Felix Hernandez
Kole Calhoun

Any opinions? I'm obviously upgrading at pitcher, but I'm not sure I like the downgrade from Jones to Calhoun (although Jones is banged up at the moment).

My other pitchers are David Price, Johnny Cueto, Francisco Liriano, Eduardo Rodriguez, Lance McCullers, and Noah Syndergaard. My other OFs are Carlos Gonzalez, Dexter Fowler, Cameron Maybin, Kevin Pillar, Shin-Soo Choo, along with Josh Hamilton on the DL.

Last edited:
Get a better outfielder if you can. Haren is gonna have a bad second half of the year so I love the idea trading him.

Only other guy he has that I'd be interested in is Yasmany Tomas. I'll try and swindle him away. Maybe throw David Freese in the trade since I don't really use him but he does have some value. Or Soo Choo. He also has Byron Buxton but I'm not sure I want him :\.

Last edited:
Would you guys rather keep McCann or Wieters? Or should I drop Lackey? Had Weiters on the DL but made a change and had to drop my SS...need to drop someone for another SS since I've been without one for a week now :lol:

Would you guys rather keep McCann or Wieters? Or should I drop Lackey? Had Weiters on the DL but made a change and had to drop my SS...need to drop someone for another SS since I've been without one for a week now :lol:

I would keep McCann! Keep Lackey he's having a decent season so far.

Should I use my #2 waiver priority on Corey Dickerson? His owner was a little impatient and dropped him.

I added Joakim Soria early in the season to serve as my second closer, but he hasn't done much of anything lately: just four appearances in the last two weeks and his last save came on June 7th.

Should I drop him and add either Carson Smith, Dellin Betances, Jason Grilli, Tyler Clippard, or Cody Allen?

Back
Top Bottom