THE OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

d'Arnaud and freeman on the DL :smh:

josh hamilton to start rehab and could be back next week.

Last edited:
Guess I'm gonna be rolling with Wilson Ramos for the forseeable future.  At least he's been hitting homers lately though.  And Grandal just got picked up a day ago...
mean.gif

Wonder if it's worth it to gamble on Plawecki.  What do you guys think?

Last edited:
i've got grandal luckily so i'll be rolling with him while t bone is hurt. plawecki has been disappointing. supposed to be a big hitter but hasn't done it.

Hot: McCutchen, Maikel Franco, Todd Frazier, Arenado, Pujols, Chris Archer, Wacha, Sonny Gray

Not: Kemp, Ian Desmond, Teheran (should get better), Joakim Soria

Just to name a few

Joey Butler and Logan Forsythe have been hot as of late. Can they keep it up is the question...

Joey Butler still, huh? He started a nice hot streak a bit ago. Almost picked him up, but have no idea what to expect in the long-term.

Franco's been bettering both my fantasy team and my real life enjoyment of baseball :lol: :pimp:.

Call me a guru.

Picked up Marco Estrada late last night cause I needed a starter to go today :pimp: .

Great plan if it's a keeper.  For a redraft I'd be a little leery though.  It is Stanton we're talking about, but hand injuries are always scary with power hitters.

Not a keeper league, so it would have to be a trade truly worth proposing/making on my end.

Considering my 0-5 start, if I win this week I'm sitting .500 at 6-6. So playoffs might be possible?

My current team:

View media item 1602757
View media item 1602758
Edit: No sooner did I screenshot, did I drop Jungmann for Tommy Milone. That spot is ever-changing; use that space really for spot-starters. Allowed 7 roster moves a week.

Last edited:
I was curious to see where Arenado got picked in my league this year since I knew he hadn't been kept, so I went back and checked and noticed that I drafted Dickerson 1 pick before him.  Now I'm kind of wishing I didn't go back and check out my draft results. 
laugh.gif

Granted no one could have predicted Dickerson's plantar fasciitis, but man how different my season would be going if I had grabbed Arenado instead...

Last edited:
From an 0-5 start to 6-6 on the year :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 1604742
Just crushed the 1st place team in my division, last week was the other divisions 1st place team. And now this week I'm facing a 4-8 team.

Things are on the rise.

Last edited:
I'm 5-7, 2 games back from 2nd place in my division in the NT Keeper. If I can secure 2nd, I make the playoffs and I'm confident in making a run there.

Grabbed Pat Corbin today. 1 rehab start away from rejoining the Dbacks. Not expecting anything from him, but there aren't better options on the wire so gonna stash him. Also picked up Andrew Heaney for the spot start. Will evaluate what he does and go from there. Once a highly regarded prospect, hasn't done much in his short big league career.

Thoughts on Kole Calhoun? Grabbed him since I needed another bat due to injuries.

Back
Top Bottom