THE OFFICIAL 2016-17 CHICAGO BULLS OFFSEASON THREAD vol. #FireGarPax

Blow it up already. Fire Fred. Move On.

We might've swept then had Rondo not gotten hurt. And now...getting blown out at home, and about to lose four straight. Actually, it sounds about right.

They played like garbage right from the tip! Do or Die and you put on a performance like that, at home no less. :smh:

Spot on fellas!
Pretty much summed it all up right there.

BLOW IT UP!!!

Last edited:
Blow it up already. Fire Fred. Move On

Pax/Gar/Fred all got to go. Joke having what it seems to be 2 GMs. Where does that work? the team they put together was a joke. I'm not sure what drove them to it. combination of filling seats(bulls were top 5 in attendance between jordan and rose eras, so that would be stupid) or is there is a salary cap floor and bulls wanted to reach it with Wade. if that is the case i guess i can understand on a one year deal.

it would have been better to blow up this team get high draft picks. everything i read is a lot of A+ prospects going to be hitting these upcoming drafts. we need to hopefully hit on a superstar and build around him. love butler wish we can build around him but mix of his age and getting high picks in 18 & 19 wouldnt be a good fit if we go rebuild mode. in 20 21 he will be 30 31. trade him get a high pick. C's would be smart to trade for butler and maybe they can sign Noel and have a shot at taking cavs to 6 games

C's pick would be great doubt they would do it if they have top pick. Fultz is playoff ready.

likely trade, twolves trade their pick for butler. i'd be happy with dennis smith. maybe 6ers finally want to add a player older than 20 in their offseason.

if bulls are some how lucky enough to not have wade and rondo on team and have to spend money they should spend it on Noel and tank OR
they can sign Noel, Hayward, Lowry. Bulls could find themselves over 50 mil under the cap. unfortunately no superstar out there....... but all together......
Noel
Portis
Hayward
Butler
Lowry

i'll allow that and that only. They better not just sign FAs for the sake of it!

watching this fun wiz/C's game can't help but notice if you combined both rosters they would lose to cavs in 5

Last edited:
wade picked up option.....he knew he couldn get more than a 2 year 20 mil deal anywhere else. Bulls better not let him out of that contact. if we trade butler and we suck come feb he will offer a few mil to bulls to get out of contract. bulls better not make that happen let him cry on bench on 25 win team.

Show Dunn and Lavine some love guys......I'm not sure butler will workout here long term I don't know if he'll be cool with how this franchise belongs to KAT and Wiggins.

We traded Jimmy for Markensomethin, Dunn, and one yr of LaVine , who is coming off an ACL tear before becoming a restricted FA. GARBAGE!!!!

yea loved the trade not happy with the pick. thought bobby was making good progress. hope they keep him around for next few season and may best guy be the PF.

good thing is they are in rebuild mode. bad thing is wade is still on the team.

tank to draft Ayton
then tank to draft bagley/zion

back to tank mode, sucks but this team wasnt going to do anything. its been amazing, great city has not been able to sign one good free agent since....

We couldve taken Smith or Monk......front office is horrible. Absolute garbage. I won't be attending any games next season. Screw that.

We couldve taken Smith or Monk......front office is horrible. Absolute garbage. I won't be attending any games next season. Screw that.
dunn is a PG tho right? would make zero sense to draft a PG then

my problem is not trading bulter is what u got back and how u give up the main piece and dont get back more for him?

dunn is a PG tho right? would make zero sense to draft a PG then

my problem is not trading bulter is what u got back and how u give up the main piece and dont get back more for him?
I think we came up nicely. We just messed up the pick. Cause we already have a PF in Bobby Portis(Unless they plan on playing him at center) and then we resign Mirotic. It just doesn't make sense. Maybe they plan on using the draft pick as a center. Monk should have been selected and then we could have slide Lavine to the SF. While he rehabs, Monk could develop as a SG.

Lauri is actually more of a 5 than a 4.

From what I've been reading, especially from the PAC-12 guys, they say he has just as much upside as Fultz and Ball. Also, plenty of scouts and reporters have been saying he's the best shooter in this draft. Not sure how that will turn out but hopefully he can be Prozinigs 2.0 :lol: .. would've preferred Smith tho.

As far as the Jimmy trade, you guys have to understand that this was the best offer we were going to get. Boston wasn't give up #3 or the Nets pick, Suns didn't want or need Jimmy, would you guys have been OK if we gave him away to Cleveland for Shump/JR??? :nerd:

Where the FO really screwed up was including the #16 pick, should've took a stance and only offered #38 instead. Hell I would've took Rubio instead of Dunn if it meant we could keep #16 since this is a full rebuild.

Gonna be a long 3 years bros, in the meantime I'll be watching the Wolves.

Last edited:
Lauri is actually more of a 5 than a 4.

From what I've been reading, especially from the PAC-12 guys, they say he has just as much upside as Fultz and Ball. Also, plenty of scouts and reporters have been saying he's the best shooter in this draft. Not sure how that will turn out but hopefully he can be Prozinigs 2.0 :lol: .. would've preferred Smith tho.

As far as the Jimmy trade, you guys have to understand that this was the best offer we were going to get. Boston wasn't give up #3 or the Nets pick, Suns didn't want or need Jimmy, would you guys have been OK if we gave him away to Cleveland for Shump/JR??? :nerd:

Where the FO really screwed up was including the #16 pick, should've took a stance and only offered #38 instead. Hell I would've took Rubio instead of Dunn if it meant we could keep #16 since this is a full rebuild.

Gonna be a long 3 years bros, in the meantime I'll be watching the Wolves.
He is the best Shooter in the draft, but the problem is wI'm not confident in Hoidberg so I'm afraid that the development of the young talent may be hindered.

Last edited:
tomdiginson tomdiginson They need to get Fred out of here, not sure what they see in him at this point. Good offensive mind but dude is a pushover and that doesn't work in the NBA.

Lowkey was hoping Ohio State picked him up :lol:

i can't believe how horrible this front office is. aside from lucking out with jimmy butler 6 years ago, they've done nothing but make horrible decisions.

why trade for a guy coming off ACL? Who's going to cost more than jimmy butler in 1 year
why trade for ANOTHER pg who they "loved pre draft" but has proven they arent capable NBA players yet
why draft another 'stretch' big man who can't play defense or rebound?

and giving up 16th on top of that
selling your second round pick is just the final kick in the nuts

after last years awful trades ...fred being the worst coach.

i hope they suck for as long as reinsdorf owns this team

If we are rebuilding, we might as well tank. And if we are tanking, then we need to full on tank. Trade Lopez, lose Rondo, trade or buyout Wade. Starting 5 should be. Dunn, Wade, Portis, Zipser, and Laurie.

Last edited:
they can't even tank right..get more young players, how could the warriors find use for a player that the bulls have no use for?

we need to tank for 3-4 years at least

plus they gave a pick away with taj and mcdermott to OKC...they gave away the best players and a pick in that trade!!

Back
Top Bottom