THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Say it ain't so fellas :smh: ..

UPDATE: We’re being told the Cowboys have warned Dez the tape is going to be released, and from someone who has seen it, that it’s five times worse than the Ray Rice Video. His football career is in jeopardy according to our source. Also a Dez insider tells us he is being brainwashed by Jay Z and Roc Nation Sports.-TO

Hopefully it's just a rumor 
ohwell.gif

I heard it's a tape that Dez wouldn't want leaked, but the "five times worse than the Ray Rice video" isn't 1% legit. Heard about the video last week and heard it was on YouTube but got pulled.

The stuff captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 quoted came from Terez Owens (I always thought the name was Perez Owens).

Not sure if its true or not. I was listening to Waddle and Silvy yesterday and they had Shefter on. He said its a story hes been working since September but he wasnt ready to comment on it yet.

IMO sounds like somethin Dez did in the 4 or 5 years ago and somebody close or semi close to him is trying to extort money from him by threatning to release it.

Its real. I'm definitely disappointed in DEz but extremely proud of the Cowboys for not signing him long term. The Cowboys of old would have locked him up early mid season despite all this.

Nah bro they going to show the video and it's actually going to be Jerry Jones and Dez sitting at a table, staring at the camera, and announcing a deal has been made.

I feel like the video is real whatever it contains. Too much smoke. I'll keep my fingers crossed...

If it's bad wouldn't Goodell take action already? Wouldn't some type of statement be made from him? I'd assume it would already be talked about on ESPN or at least NFL Network at some level at this point.

I guess it was smart to hold this tape until the Cowboys became contenders, or better yet during Dez's contract negotiations. :smh:

What if it's someone within the organization that is doing this to make Dez chill with the money he wants? :nerd:

Understand we have to pay Dez but why overpay? Offensive weapons are over-rated. Should be worried about upping on D

What about our 4 pro bowl linemen? Dez flourished bc of the run. There were 0 top 10 receivers in the super bowl

Back
Top Bottom