THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Rod Marinelli doesn't blitz, he'll rush 3 men in a prevent defense so that his 3 linemen will be worn out my the 2md half of the game again.

word.

Last week (only the 1st half) was the first time we got pressure on a qb in a LOOOOOONG time.
think folks may be forgetting that.

Pass rush will feast. All depends on Cassell being able to limit turn overs and just sustain drives.

Think we steal one in NY, drop to Seattle and beat Philly.

Hopefully Cassell and these receivers are on the same page. I remember opening against the Jets in NY and a young Dez not knowing his adjustments led Romo to throw it right to Revis. We need more than just a decent game from him.

Just need to get us into our territory in offense. No more 3 & 7s and passing it 4 yards. Any time in FG range, Dan is gonna make it.

Get pressure on Eli, however you can. Force him to force the issue.

Dez. :pimp:

Terrance Williams, smh!!!

Bum ran a lazy route as if the play wasn't going his way

Last edited:
We'll be 2-7 by the time Romo gets back. Would need to win out to get a small chance of the playoffs. Just sit him out for the season. Get a top 5 pick and move on.

We'll be 2-7 by the time Romo gets back. Would need to win out to get a small chance of the playoffs. Just sit him out for the season. Get a top 5 pick and move on.

I'm not giving up until I see the result of the Eagles game man.

However

If **** starts to get sour...

#TEAMTANK

Grab that qb from TCU. Romo will have two seasons left meanwhile you "groom" him.

There's 3 things that make this unbearable.

1. We could very well be 5-1. We were in a spot to win the Atlanta, New Orleans & Giants games, and blew it in some form or fashion.
2. These other NFC East teams are so bad that no matter how bad we are, they keep us in it with just enough hope, even though we should shut it down.
3. With Romo & Dez, we'd pretty much have the NFC East locked up by the first week of November.

Giants play the Saints, Washington plays Patriots... We play the Seahawks.. So a loss likely doesn't change our distance. But Week 9 versus the Eagles is a must win, regardless of how Seattle goes.

Really wish one of these teams was running away so we could tank.

Some of those throws by Cassell, and not finishing the route by T Will was horrible.

STeams...sheeessh.

We cant hope for Romo to win out, we gotta pick up a W here and there.

Frustrating cause out division is not good at all. Hardest thing to do is to make the playoffs, and we would have a very good opportunity to do that this year without much trouble if we didnt get hit by injuries.

I really hope Dez gets healthy before returning. Him jumping and celebrating on the sideline had me :smh: but i love it. Not even sure what him an Hardy were yelling about, but i love it!

I really hope Dez gets healthy before returning. Him jumping and celebrating on the sideline had me :smh: but i love it. Not even sure what him an Hardy were yelling about, but i love it!

Look up Hardy yelling on fb and see some of the stupid **** people are posting.

This Dez/Hardy thing will turn out to be nothing, just like last time. Dez was trying to say something positive, Hardy wasn't trying to hear it since he was mad about the lost. They probably already sqaushed it, but the media...

Although I hate Cassel, I think if dez returns soon we can win with him. It just adds another element to our offense that defenses have to prepare for and gives Cassel another look along with freeing up T. Will.

Look up Hardy yelling on fb and see some of the stupid **** people are posting.

not sure what folks are saying, but just seen the vid...

Hardy shouldnt have smacked the clipboard, but S!!! i said this 2-3 years ago about Dez in Detroit (even before the audio was showing Dez was being positive in his yelling) WE NEED THAT S!!!

This team ha(D) no heart before Dez. No one gave a F!!! about losing and being mediocre, having someone like Dez to create that fire is needed.

All that ^ to say this. I like it. Im glad Hardy let his disdain show. This team needs to care. At least we know Dez and Hardy have a heartbeat.

edit:
what yall think of Lucky White ? (may have his last name wrong)
every play he made was positive, and brought something new to the game/play.

Last edited:
I agree. 

Demarcus Lawrence has been very underwhelming this season.

Didn't know Patmon was out yesterday either

Whitehead.

He should be fielding punts and KR. Even before Cole muffed that punt.

I agree. Word to Danny anendola the coaching staff let a preseason fumble spook them out of a good player...

We have been putrid on special teams this season, never getting any positive yardage...

Lucky should of been back there, simply because he's the best we got...

With all that said I really wanna see a W man.. Seattle is definitely beatable...

Online were back to bullying cats.. Finally.

Defense is good too man... It's crazy how the NFL goes, once you fix one thing, sumn else starts to leak...

Back
Top Bottom