THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Haven't felt this good after a loss in a long time.
McFadden and C. Michael are going to be a nice one two punch coming out the backfield.
I'm 100% positive those same throws Cassel made to T Will and D Street were there for Weeden to make, and he was too scary to pull the trigger :smh:

Last edited:
im done with Terrence Williams ***** ***. get another WR in the offseason
mean.gif

I want to give up on the season but like everyone is saying the east is so trash and we have been in ever game its hard to.

Cant believe we are only a game and a half at most behind first place. This division is terrible but it's keeping us in the hunt. As someone else said we gotta get a W within the next two weeks though.

Good news is Cassell's rust and familiarity with the offense is going to get better. Weeden practiced with the first team every Wednesday for the last two years and couldn't do anything besides dump it off to running backs.

I think we beat Seattle, lose to Philly and then beat Tampa. 4-5 when Romo returns. More than likely the rest of the division will have 4 losses which means we have the possibility of being able to lose two of the last 7 (Green Bay, Jets) and still win the division.

The NFL doesn't want to see this Cowboys team fully loaded in the post season.

We'll be 2-7 by the time Romo gets back. Would need to win out to get a small chance of the playoffs. Just sit him out for the season. Get a top 5 pick and move on.

I'm not giving up until I see the result of the Eagles game man.

However

If **** starts to get sour...

#TEAMTANK

Grab that qb from TCU. Romo will have two seasons left meanwhile you "groom" him.
unless romo is going to hang it up this year then you don't take a QB in the 1st round. team has to many holes all around on the defense, RB and WR for that.

Btw, everybody in the FO is pushing for a long term deal with Hardy.

Hardy is going to be looking to get paid in the offseason. Im not sure if we are going to be able to pony up the money, we need Lawrence to step up and start getting to the QB. Gotta think about paying Mo this offseason too, gotta get Carr outta here so we will need to figure out if Jones is a safety or a CB. Im ready to move of from Church/Wilcox and get someone who can play the ball.

Dont even like talking about offseason moves this early :lol:

very few are willing to take the hit in paying Hardy. Especially as he keeps piling up the antics by the week. At least half the teams are a Hard Pass on him for the domestic allegations. Probably closer to 2/3rds

Last edited:
very few are willing to take the hit in paying Hardy. Especially as he keeps piling up the antics by the week. At least half the teams are a Hard Pass on him for the domestic allegations. Probably closer to 2/3rds

I agree with this. His sideline antics this past week really didn't help his value either.

Btw, everybody in the FO is pushing for a long term deal with Hardy.

Hardy is going to be looking to get paid in the offseason. Im not sure if we are going to be able to pony up the money, we need Lawrence to step up and start getting to the QB. Gotta think about paying Mo this offseason too, gotta get Carr outta here so we will need to figure out if Jones is a safety or a CB. Im ready to move of from Church/Wilcox and get someone who can play the ball.

Dont even like talking about offseason moves this early :lol:

Mo who?

That man owe us money. :smh:

I'm not paying Glassbourne for one decent year.

Getting Carr off the books is going to be sooo lovely though.

But I'm not gonna talk about off season moves when we are 1 game behind the Giants. Hopefully Dez practices tomorrow. If he's a full participant if bodes well for his chances this weekend.

im done with Terrence Williams ***** ***. get another WR in the offseason
mean.gif

I want to give up on the season but like everyone is saying the east is so trash and we have been in ever game its hard to.
im done with dude as well. dude is trash.... sign mo..... smh ... whens the last time we've had at least a decent secondary . when deion was around . smh .  20 years later and still cant find good dbs..... 

Terrance Williams isn't and never will be a #1 WR. You guys have no one else to blame but yourselves if you thought he was going to make a difference without Dez/Romo :lol:

And Randle :smh:

Last edited:
Do not bring Romo back.. Just sit him. Take the 4-12 record. Get a top 5-10 pick. Then come back next season.

I figured if we didnt win it all last year, we might not get another chance. We can't get away from the injury bug we've been hit by the past 3 out of years it seems. If we're still in it this year then go for it, cause you never know what the adversity will be next year

Back
Top Bottom