The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the rare occasions I do raffles/sweepstakes, I usually limit it to one, maybe two local malls.  I'm just more of an online-or-bust (on to the next one) mentality kind of person.

........ I'll be going to 6 malls this Monday/Tuesday and getting in the neighborhood of 20 raffle tickets for these.  My pair from the DMP/60+ pack is still in OK condition, but the 2016 Banned's are a MUST!!

Is 275 for pre order worth it? Stores only about 1hr away are getting them, and i be to tired after work to even attempt raffles

wait, the UB Navy 2.0's were gobbled up this morning?

Just now. Sizes 7-14 already sold out. Only size 15 left. Took me a while to cart and check out. Hopefully my order went through. Had an order confirmation e-mail. That should be a good sign :lol:

UA pairs are really really really bridging the gap between with authentic pairs. Heres what you need to look out for...

- Lace bags are not big anymore. On the 2013-14 pairs have the bags have 5 ridge line near the opening. On remastered pairs theres only 4 lines. The UA pairs will be using the old 5 line ridged bags.

- The boxes are better. no more thick cut ribbed cardboard. The brown is lighter and the box, and the placement of the Nike sign and Swoosh text isn't in the right place.

- The wings logo TM is slightly higher, and the wings itself is more satin glossed rather than high glossed.

- The texture is not as soft to the touch.

- Box label is exact to the naked eye, however the fonts will be thicker in some areas. Compare to other remastered AJ1 boxes.

...stay woke

I also found that the little trademark "R" are a dead give away on the box, on real pairs it is a curvier "R" with sort of round edges and on fake pairs it is a boxier "R", i looked this up when i was on my Chis hunt and came across 2-3 fakes and compared the boxes to my CM box and blk/white box and been using that to check pairs since

Last edited:
Only store within 50 miles of me is getting them which is jimmy jazz. One of the employees said they are doing a raffle this coming Wednesday

HEARD YOU NEEDED A WRISTBAND TO GET IN AND FOLKS LINED UP THERE FOR NOTHING
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom