The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The launch locator for FNL didn't list one FNL near me that was getting the 1s, but I called and they are getting them.  Unfortunately the already did their raffle. 
mean.gif

I would still call or walk in stores to make sure.

The launch locator for FNL didn't list one FNL near me that was getting the 1s, but I called and they are getting them.  Unfortunately the already backdoored them. :smh:

I would still call or walk in stores to make sure.
They already did the raffle huh? No announcement just a random raffle people knew about. ..

saw this while looking up store hours

i don't think this guy knew how a shoe raffle works 
laugh.gif

They already did the raffle huh? No announcement just a random raffle people knew about. ..
They said they did the raffle either Monday or Tuesday.  I'm not sure if they had a sign up in the store, but I just figured most places weren't starting raffles til next week.  Another FNL i called said theirs is Monday and maybe Tuesday.

Raffles start Sunday in my city. There's possibly a fcfs spot as well. I haven't camped since the Chicago, but ended up with 3 pair. Hopefully I can clean up like that again

So the official nike pics show the inside nikeair swoosh logo facing same direction....wow seen different on other pairs. Will it be like that or different just like the ndc cement iv insole pics

They said they did the raffle either Monday or Tuesday.  I'm not sure if they had a sign up in the store, but I just figured most places weren't starting raffles til next week.  Another FNL i called said theirs is Monday and maybe Tuesday.
That "we did the raffle Monday or Tuesday" is shady. Like really, you dont even know when it was held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom