The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got the 2016s in hand,with that said 2013 all day I cant get with these.

Last edited:
No job at the moment J O, so I have a little time.
COPY
I keep hearing whispers of these being GR, any truth to that or are people just talking BS?
BUNCH OF SPECULATION REALLY.. HALF WANT IT TO BE GR AND HALF WANT IT TO BE LIMITED.. BOTH SIDES KEEP PROVIDING THEIR VERSIONS OF PROOF.. DISSERTATIONS ARE WRITTEN, GIFS ARE MADE, ARGUMENTS OVER RED, ANARCHY.. YOU GET THE DRIFT
Finally got the 2016s in hand,with that said 2013 all day I cant get with these.
IM JUST CURIOUS.. WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THE '13 BEING SUPERIOR?

Last edited:

COPY

BUNCH OF SPECULATION REALLY.. HALF WANT IT TO BE GR AND HALF WANT IT TO BE LIMITED.. BOTH SIDES KEEP PROVIDING THEIR VERSIONS OF PROOF.. DISSERTATIONS ARE WRITTEN, GIFS ARE MADE, ARGUMENTS OVER RED, ANARCHY.. YOU GET THE DRIFT
Resellers want them to be LIMITED, ppl who want them for themselves want them to be GR... Enough said

MUST BE NICE BEING IN THE KNOW :lol: .. SUCKS FOR THOSE THAT LINED UP FOR NADA LOL

@1stWitIt
ALREADY KNOW IF
I CAN I WILL LOL.. I SEE YOURE BACK ON HERE.. ITS BEEN FOREVER!
yea but being in the know too late don't count, which is what's been happening to me :lol:

COPY

IM JUST CURIOUS.. WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THE '13 BEING SUPERIOR?

Quality/material wise 16s are way better but that dark brick red I don't like at all. I like the 13s because of the color and the fact they are not tumbled.

Last edited:
I notice these pre sell prices dropping I wounder why.

Maybe people are confident there are in supply. Tho nothing confirmed that 100%

Maybe people tired of resell also the hype in jordans is dropping off from resell to presell and even that's hurting

Or

They are in supply of someone is going to know store numbers it's large resellers because they I have the pull and money to have such info

Ya been swearing that every Nike Air pair of J's were gonna be limited lol the only ones that were limited were the 3s. Every recent NA Retro hasn't been limited what so ever.

True, but 1's were always a different ballgame.
It all depends on supply and demand. We saw Chi 1's go to $400 this year, shatters $3-350, and UNC's didn't really move at all.

Ya been swearing that every Nike Air pair of J's were gonna be limited lol the only ones that were limited were the 3s. Every recent NA Retro hasn't been limited what so ever.

Recent ... As in the last several months? Cause last year was a cluster-hiccup thanks to NIKE pulling Js from SNKRS until the fall - which drastically changed availability and allocation. But since the 72-10s the retro copping landscape has been dramatically improved.

Game time raffles this weekend and Monday-Tuesday
pimp.gif
Did you see that FNL had them on the calendar for Parkway and Plaza Bonita? Called them yesterday and they said they're not getting them
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom