The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see that FNL had them on the calendar for Parkway and Plaza Bonita? Called them yesterday and they said they're not getting them :smh:
Yeah. I'm here at Parkway about to call them while I go inside and see what they say over the phone in front of me :wink:

Then I'll ask in person after I hang up

What's the online release of these gonna be like? SNKRS draw? Think they'll stock on fnl and such online? Gonna still enter some raffles (Burbank, baby) but def wanna try my luck on this fine internet. 

Last edited:
My boy who works at Footlocker said they only got 24 pairs.
eek.gif
 Yea he might be your boy, but you def aren't his 
laugh.gif

Tumbled Royal's just may be next.
Looks just like SBB's. Swap orange premium leather out for red and the black leather used for both is the same.

People keep saying tumbled Royals are next. Why? When was the last time Royals Tumbleds came out? Not impossible just doesnt seem likely.

UA pairs are really really really bridging the gap between with authentic pairs. Heres what you need to look out for...

- Lace bags are not big anymore. On the 2013-14 pairs have the bags have 5 ridge line near the opening. On remastered pairs theres only 4 lines. The UA pairs will be using the old 5 line ridged bags.

- The boxes are better. no more thick cut ribbed cardboard. The brown is lighter and the box, and the placement of the Nike sign and Swoosh text under the box lid isn't in the right place.

- The wings logo TM is slightly higher, and the wings itself is more satin glossed rather than high glossed.

- The texture is not as soft to the touch.

- Box label is exact to the naked eye, however the fonts will be thicker in some areas. Compare to other remastered AJ1 boxes.

- The registered R is back on the Nike Air tongues. The R shouldnt be perfect. It's hard to expalin this without pics however. I'll show that later.

- Paper should be accurate with all AJ1 releases and not thin as tissue. That goes for any retro.

...stay woke

Thanks for the knowledge. Box lid stamp could also tell if authentic and if not present still myabe authentic but have to check through other clues?

Not sure why people think Footlocker will have more inventory than Footaction when Footlocker has never been a regular carrier of NA 1's unless it was a HOH location. Less Footlockers will get these than Footactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom