The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I'm definitely wearing these to church that Sunday too

Last edited:
The color matches the White, Black, and Varsity Red 1s so that good. If I secure these, I'm done with original colorway 1s (if the release the White and Metallic Orange 1s then I'll secure those). I hope this 100,000+ rumor is true.

I am so keen for these. I love the look of the red leather. Very similar to SBBs. I hope the black leather is as soft as the other remastered releases such as UNCs.

Red seems a lil dull as mentioned but that could be the lighting, otherwise.. DAMN they lookin GOOD!

I am so keen for these. I love the look of the red leather. Very similar to SBBs. I hope the black leather is as soft as the other remastered releases such as UNCs.

..same thing I was thinking

A question, so if the 100,000+ pairs rumor is indeed true will that lower the resale value or will resellers try to use the significance of the shoe to keep the prices high?

Sheesh! I'm in. Putting aside $200 now! Just preparing myself to pay a tad over retail but these will be had.

A question, so if the 100,000+ pairs rumor is indeed true will that lower the resale value or will resellers try to use the significance of the shoe to keep the prices high?
ppl will still strike out and easily cough 300 or so...then each year it will spike a bill and flat line around 600 to 700...that's just my guess tho

Last edited:
promac promac [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I'm not trying type that doubles on shoes either but this is necessary like someone else just mentioned. I'm not sure I've ever used the word "Grail" for shoes either, but if I had to use that word for shoes, these might be mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom