The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had a pair of 1s. Not really hyped, I know I really want a pair tho. Gonna get an extra pair to test that resell

^ :lol:

I'm just glad they are remastering them.

Been really satisfied with all the remastered pairs, even the non OG cw's, I have and had.

Last edited:
Nike swoosh like horrible, and tongue is like looking super thin like the 2013-14 OG 1's. Totally not keen to the overly deep tumbled look, and gym red opposed to varsity. This isn't the final product so I'm assuming hoping they get that fixed.

Thompson Speaks For Most OG 1 Heads With This Comment :nthat:

As Excited As I Wanna Be About These, Something Is Just "Off"..... :rolleyes

Nike swoosh like horrible, and tongue is like looking super thin like the 2013-14 OG 1's. Totally not keen to the overly deep tumbled look, and gym red opposed to varsity. This isn't the final product so I'm assuming hoping they get that fixed.

Pretty sure, for once. That's an actual retail pair. Ajsole and some of these others actually do post authentics but usually send UA/replica.

I could be wrong

I hate to be that guy but the black parts don't look like anything special. In fact the black leather on these pics looks like the black leather on my '13 breds. Hopefully its at least CM quality on the black leather panels. Definitely copping a pair and won't pass on that mold though, just saying.

I hate to be that guy but the black parts don't look like anything special. In fact the black leather on these pics looks like the black leather on my '13 breds. Hopefully its at least CM quality on the black leather panels. Definitely copping a pair and won't pass on that mold though, just saying.
we won't see the actual leather on retail pairs until those pics come out. I'm not worried

mF9tQAXPSj9Qs.gif

The tongue is tucked in so we really can't gauge if it's on par with the other remastered 1 tongues. I looks to be like to be the same though. I for one hope it's Varsity Red, keep it the same as the White, Black, and Varsity Red 1s.

Those actually might be legit so I wouldn't have said anything

Ajsole while being a fake seller usually posts legit pairs but sells high quality fakes
Yeah that's what's throwing me off

Ajsole usually have the work and high quality pictures

4 Months to go so anything is possible.

The feature switch up from JB continues every year as they re-release the same kicks to us.

These look very very solid.

would have preferred a red that is a bit more bold and a nubuck swoosh.

but the sizing and numbers on the inside are a VERY VERY cool addition.

Still not sure if I should go after a 94 after seeing these...

I remember when I first posted that these are rumored to release and people thought it was true or these would get scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom