The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bay1591

nerd.gif

Yall thinking it's gonna be ci cis but on release day get hit with the mcdonalds salty fries

Nike swoosh like horrible, and tongue is like looking super thin like the 2013-14 OG 1's. Totally not keen to the overly deep tumbled look, and gym red opposed to varsity. This isn't the final product so I'm assuming hoping they get that fixed.
Quoted for truth. Not to say I won't get a pair but just because it's a pair of black/reds doesn't mean it's perfect and we gotta hype about it

True that. Def in for a few.

Nike swoosh like horrible, and tongue is like looking super thin like the 2013-14 OG 1's. Totally not keen to the overly deep tumbled look, and gym red opposed to varsity. This isn't the final product so I'm assuming hoping they get that fixed.

Pretty sure, for once. That's an actual retail pair. Ajsole and some of these others actually do post authentics but usually send UA/replica.

I could be wrong

You prolly right. Like someone said we're a few months out only, so this is prolly the end product.

My bad NT, if these pics have been posted... I just joined this thread.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
I'm not really feelin' the color of the red at all, it's too dull. I wish it could be bright like the 2001's. Also I'm not feelin' the full grain leather swoosh... but these are STILL must haves regardless. Hopefully, I'm able to get at least ONE pair for retail. F resell on these. It's a certified wrap.

Last edited:
 Just came here to say GOD DAMN these are cleaaaaaaannnn! Can't wait! I hope everyone who wants these to rock gets a pair! Let's all flourish = )

Originally Posted by Bigsykedaddy  

Just came here to say GOD DAMN these are cleaaaaaaannnn! Can't wait! I hope everyone who wants these to rock gets a pair! Let's all flourish = )
Me too @Bigsykedaddy... But it's goin' to be an absolute b**** tryin' to get a pair for retail. You already know they're goin' to be on that "Limited" BS.

tired.gif

Besides the tumble on the swoosh these are looking pretty fine, just want a pair to wear. Probably too much to ask though.

Last edited:
I remember when I first posted that these are rumored to release and people thought it was true or these would get scrapped.

Those are the only outcomes possible. They will release or they won't. :rofl: That's like saying there's a 50% chance of rain. It will or it won't. Not sure the point of this post

Last edited:

My bad NT, if these pics have been posted... I just joined this thread.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
I'm not really feelin' the color of the red at all, it's too dull. I wish it could be bright like the 2001's. Also I'm not feelin' the full grain leather swoosh... but these are STILL must haves regardless. Hopefully, I'm able to get at least ONE pair for retail. F resell on these. It's a certified wrap.
Same...not feeling the color or the tumbled leather at all. I could get over the color, but they really gotta chill with the texture on the leather. Don't know where this idea of tumbled = better come from
mean.gif
 Looks nothing like any of the other pairs and definitely not the OGs.

WTF JB with your promises to remaster them to the classics. Multi-billion $ company can't get a damn shoe right 
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Was thinking of selling my 2013. Keeping them now. Prob gonna kop a pair of these to beat them down unless they change the leather by release date. Hopefully end up looking like the pic Dino Hatfield posted of these. 

Last edited:
IMO, I think with the X being after the date on the inner heel people should realize that these are the remastered "banneds" with the correct date of 10-18-84, since the first round was b-graded because of the wrong date of 10-18-85, but with no X's on the heel liners and heels and with a OG shape :nerd:

Last edited:
I think with the X being after the date on the inner heel people realize that these are the remastered "banneds" with the correct date of 10-18-84, since the first round was b-graded because of the wrong date of 10-18-85, but with no X's on the heel liners and heels and with a OG shape
nerd.gif
If thats the case they failed miserably at that as well. The color is off and the leather is definitely off. If they used the leather with the same texture as Banned 1s as opposed to this gravel texture leather I would be doing back flips.
If you see the pic above I posted from Dino's twitter page from a few weeks ago. That looks much closer to the Banned 1s. Hoping those pics are some wack fake samples. 

Last edited:
palma palma :lol: @ back flips. I thought I was the only one who uses that.

But, yeah, I think keeping the 2011 leather would have made these superior.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom