The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you who don't like these pass on them. I'll gladly buy 2 pairs and beat my 2013s into the ground

Too much complaining in here. I owned the 01's and 2013's and these look perfectly fine to me

This. I've also owned multiple pairs of 2001's and those 2016's look gorgeous.

I told myself in 2014 I would never buy a pair of Jordans again, but I'll be buying at least two pairs of these in September.

The 2013's #NeverHappened

I remember when I first posted that these are rumored to release and people thought it was true or these would get scrapped.

Those are the only outcomes possible. They will release or they won't. :rofl: That's like saying there's a 50% chance of rain. It will or it won't. Not sure the point of this post

His post made absolutely zero sense. Now he's acting like he's the one who broke the news that Breds were dropping :x

Oh brother :rofl:

So... do you all think $350 is too high to cough up for presale (from a reputable reseller) on these? Thinking of pulling the trigger now and trying to double/triple on RD. (Either that or buying another pair of 01s)

So... do you all think $350 is too high to cough up for presale (from a reputable reseller) on these? Thinking of pulling the trigger now and trying to double/triple on RD. (Either that or buying another pair of 01s)
Hard to say man... if it was $300 i'd pull the trigger.  We need to know how many are being created to justify the price.  

nerd.gif

roll.gif

nah man. Fake. That's the swoosh I used to draw in 1st grade.

Hard to say man... if it was $300 i'd pull the trigger.  We need to know how many are being created to justify the price.  
If in line with the trend of OGs, should be >100,000. That's also the number I read when the 2016 Bred 1 rumors started up. 

$350'doesnt sound bad because resell if production numbers are low will start at that if not more.

Officially putting the '13 trinity in the vault. Copping 2 pairs of these and turning one into my daily sneaker. The other gets iced until shadows and royals get remastered...

These will be the first 1s I try to grab. All I need for my collection is these and a pair of Chicagos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom