The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince Quality control shouldn't even be used tbh, especially placing a QC sticker verifying it passed QC when some people end up with some really bad pairs.

But, that is a whole other topic that doesn't need to be discussed again. My apologies for bringing it to surface. I just find it funny a date was completely b-graded, but not some of the badly defective pairs we've seen posted here. /rant :lol:

Back to the topic on hand....gonna do my best to cop a pair come September. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
@AirSakuragi Quality control shouldn't even be used tbh, especially placing a QC sticker verifying it passed QC when some people end up with some really bad pairs.

But, that is a whole other topic that doesn't need to be discussed again. My apologies for bringing it to surface. I just find it funny a date was completely b-graded, but not some of the badly defective pairs we've seen posted here. /rant
laugh.gif
You're right, Nike/Jordan Brand has what I call "Weird Logic" or "Nike Logic". I'm trying to keep posting to a minimum because...you know...

Really neither here nor there, I applaud quality everytime quality means basically everything and the banned release having nice tumbled leather, great leather whatever is fine (I've never seen them in person) I just don't personally want all that branding... Love the the 1s to death love this cw to death but when ya start putting x's all over the sockliner and making the shoe tumbled I'm out

Not sure if anyone posted this before but I recall Dino posting this pic on instagram for a few minutes and deleting it. Possible 2016 bred? The collar looks slightly higher (Maybe?) and the leather looks more tumbled than the 2013.

^ Ah, any reason why he'd post it and delete it afterward? He did the same with the news of the Nike air Penny release in 2017

That pic was posted end of last summer

Probably close to hat it will look like but I think those are old samples

Well Sneaker News official confirmed them, as well as its confirmed its the BREDS releasing, not the Banneds (Great since there was confusion). Well I'm in for all 3 of these releases, its gonna be tough not copping anything else till then.

Last edited:
People call Breds, banned...

I'm not saying banned are dropping (most likely not) but it's a nick name for Breds.

They just gonna tease pics of the side of the shoe and the front
Probably just black or blur out the shoe liner and heel
To keep the banned rumor rolling
Till August when they do the big reveal

Shane killed it jist now...pure flames...all his 1s were heat but a whole new level tonight

Doubt JB sent him those, keep in mind dude is a big Sneakerahead and has been for years now. JB just showed him love recently since majority of the time he's been wearing Jordan's on national tv and JB loves that

Well Sneaker News official confirmed them, as well as its confirmed its the BREDS releasing, not the Banneds (Great since there was confusion). Well I'm in for all 3 of these releases, its gonna be tough not copping anything else till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom