The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my 6 entries in for mens and 4 entries in for GS.

Maybe just a couple more odd entries left later on in the week and last ditch release day efforts if it comes down to it!

In 5 years

i would say in 2-3 years

remember this is a retro of the 2011 banned so its been 5 years

the retro of the og black red 1 was in 2013

so 5 years would be 2018

they also dropped lows and 1.5s inbetween those so the black red 1 in some form aint going anywhere anytime soon

You are correct. Are you able to tell which pics are those of a retail pair?

Honestly, the 6th pic looks legit and i can't tell with the 7th bc of the wing placement (they look different to me, left one further back than the right one).. If that picture is of two different pairs, i'd assume the left one to be fake. Other than the mentioned pics it's hard to tell..I'm no expert lol

You are correct. Are you able to tell which pics are those of a retail pair?
Honestly, the 6th pic looks legit and i can't tell with the 7th bc of the wing placement (they look different to me, left one further back than the right one).. If that picture is of two different pairs, i'd assume the left one to be fake. Other than the mentioned pics it's hard to tell..I'm no expert lol
The fact that you said it's hard to tell goes to show how much closer fakes are to retail pairs nowadays. As far as the 7th pic is concerned, the left and right shoes are the same pair. Good eye on the details of the wing placement - although both shoes are from the same pair, the wings on the left are titled slightly different from the right. These subtle details can easily fool anyone and most won't even be able to tell unless it is brought to their attention.

The fact that certain select China factories have gotten so good at replicating retail pairs is scary.
ALL of the pairs photographed above are FAKE pairs from three different Chinese websites

These were just as banned by the NBA, as the AJ 1 black red. Hype lies to sell shoes.

Shout out to @CarolinaFinest
 for his sketchers pic.
I wish an NTer would come in here with an with an on foot pic of those on...

Man what the hell????
@CarolinaFinest   got the stunt pics, where you at bro? 
nerd.gif

The fact that you said it's hard to tell goes to show how much closer fakes are to retail pairs nowadays. As far as the 7th pic is concerned, the left and right shoes are the same pair. Good eye on the details of the wing placement - although both shoes are from the same pair, the wings on the left are titled slightly different from the right. These subtle details can easily fool anyone and most won't even be able to tell unless it is brought to their attention.

The fact that certain select China factories have gotten so good at replicating retail pairs is scary.

ALL of the pairs photographed above are FAKE pairs from three different Chinese websites

......welp [emoji]128565[/emoji]. Repped for the info

I only have 22 raffle tickets in hand, about 10 more raffle entries ( shoe palace with no tickets etc ) and about 30-40 shiekh entries.  Also entering the draw pickup at NTSF.  If I don't hit on at least one of these raffles gonna be a true sadderday.  
mean.gif

Who here has ever hit on the Shiehk online raffle? 
Shiekh has actually been my go to spot for 1's. Hit on Royals, Chicago's, Black Toes, UNC's etc. All were through raffles besides the Royals which were FCFS at the time. It's all luck based, but i usually just hope for the best. So.. hoping to add these to that list from Shiekh since all my other avenues ran dry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom