The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ka1555  

No, it's technically not sold out, but in the interest of being blunt - if you have to ask that question, for all intents and purposes it may as well be sold out for you :-(

(just to be clear, I don't mean that to put you down. It's just the unfortunate reality of trying to cop on a site like that)

No worries fam, I haven't bought shoes in a long time however I must say It's no surprise that these sites still don't have it together.

Last edited:
what is pick up window for FTL, Champs, and FNL in los angeles? gonna try to swoop on some unclaimed pairs

laugh.gif

they had 4 separate rounds of winners.. called 25 numbers in each round. when i went to the side of the stage to give the employee my name, i saw him flip through at least 4 pages of sizes on the clipboard he was holding.
Wow Universal City Walk? Would have went if I knew it was about to be a cook out smh

should I go pick up the shoes with protection [emoji]128064[/emoji] tryna stay strapped just in case[/quote

Maybe an alternative would be bring the bag of another store and put your shoes in there. This way, you won't be suspected/approached by any button men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom