The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If snkrs don't come through I might just add some more cash I was gonna pay for retail and just search for a pair of shadows.

How did you even click on a payment option? I could fill in my address etc but the payment info was grayed out.
Think i just got lucky. I left the page open for a really long time. Like i mentioned, I also fooled around and added a few letters to the "order notes" section. The whole payment options area un-greyed after I did this. still no email confirmation though. Wouldn't be surprised if they way oversold stock

Last edited:

Think i just got lucky. I left the page open for a really long time. Like i mentioned, I also fooled around and added a few letters to the "order notes" section. The whole payment options area un-greyed after I did this. still no email confirmation though. Wouldn't be surprised if they way oversold stock
Ah I'll have to try that thanks.

they alredy told me its sold out. If you checked out after 3:45ish at least, it is just oversold pair

I just bit on ebay for 250 some guy just put the add up he won 3 raffles and is going to ship today when he picks up em. i want to say its lucky but to me thats still an L.

I paid using PayPal for my order on Bouncewear but no order confirmation from Bouncewear themselves. This is what appears on my PayPal payment receipt: "Order #XXXX : Bouncewear - EUR 150.00". I am 99.99% sure it hasn't worked.
same problem.. refreshed several times the link after paypal and it worked

I was just reading on Instagram these are going to be pretty difficult to cop on the Nike app there going to be a little harder than the championship 8 pack but in the range of difficulty as the wings 12 that dropped in April.

I was just reading on Instagram these are going to be pretty difficult to cop on the Nike app there going to be a little harder than the championship 8 pack but in the range of difficulty as the wings 12 that dropped in April.
Yup US Nike releases suck

I just bit on ebay for 250 some guy just put the add up he won 3 raffles and is going to ship today when he picks up em. i want to say its lucky but
Yup US Nike releases suck
they are worse than they used to be wehn it was frist come first serve. the Snkrs app sucks since they took it off Ios only. android is just too easy to duplicate fro multiple pairs its ridiculous.

I just bit on ebay for 250 some guy just put the add up he won 3 raffles and is going to ship today when he picks up em. i want to say its lucky but
they are worse than they used to be wehn it was frist come first serve. the Snkrs app sucks since they took it off Ios only. android is just too easy to duplicate fro multiple pairs its ridiculous.
When it was FCFS it was usually a matter of doing your homework and due diligence. Now it's all about knowing somebody.

A lot of people don't want to pay to play but I'll tell you tomorrow when so many people get these L's left and right 300 is gonna sound amazing lol [emoji]128513[/emoji]

same problem.. refreshed several times the link after paypal and it worked
I just checked the Bouncwear website for my Order Details. It says "Wacht op betaling" which translates to "Waiting for payment". And yet I've already paid with Paypal. D'oh.

Still striking over here , was on with hanon around 3a est, but basket went empty while checking out .

We gon eat [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Anyone got an update how the lines in nyc looking ?..... Just got off work about hit up ntny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom