The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would seriously wait until online pairs are all delivered before you bite on resale guys

glad this is over.. onto the next.. but im not fully satisfied cause i wanted to double up at retail... oh well.. 

Just an FYI for anyone who struck out like I did,

[size=18pt]It's best to post what you need in the Buy/Sell forum or leave it in your Sig so you don't catch heat[/size]

:wink:

Last edited:
I put in one entry with my longstanding Nike+ account with the same debit card I've been using for years and hit on the most popular size in SNKRS. I think Nike it intentionally blessing it's loyal customers with this release and not the easy bake oven accounts that it created in the last 48 hours :smile:

show palace is killing me and I'm seeing sizes slowly selling out. Does anyone know how to get past "402 Payment Fraud Detected"I called my bank and it said its not on my end its on SP's end.

I put in one entry with my longstanding Nike+ account with the same debit card I've been using for years and hit on the most popular size in SNKRS. I think Nike it intentionally blessing it's loyal customers with this release and not the easy bake oven accounts that it created in the last 48 hours :smile:

nope otherwise i would have won also . i do wish they would though. congrats on your pair

best time to buy resell will be over the next week or two when the market is flooded so i recommend buy soon before the market settles down.. best time to sell however, will be after about a month.

wasn't able to get the 2013 release, the Chicago's 2015 release and wasn't able to get todays release.

Guess we all have to wait another 3-4 years, then another 3 year, then another 3 years, then another 3 years etc..etc......

Just wish there was a end game

nerd.gif
roll.gif

does anyone know any sneaker shops in the Bay Area that do size swaps? I have a 9 but I need to trade them for an 8.5

Lines were crazy out in Germany too SMH

I thought you guys said people aren't eem into Jordans like that over there in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom