The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

This years Holiday XI release will be the Blackout Promo sample that we've awready seen pics of. The promo sample pair that went for like $10 Gs on E-bay.
and what proof do you have to back up this statement?

Well I guess its not 100% for sure proof, but over the Holidays actually Dec,23 the release day of the Gamma XIs,

I ran into a guy who I just started talking to about the Gamma XIs, and then just started getting into other shoes, started

talking about everything down to my boys being athletes. He said he had just moved down here about a year ago and was playing

semi pro football, but was now doing personal training for youth kids High schoolers and Adults. So I told em that my 15, and 13 yr old boys

hav a personal trainer I take them too. He told me to bring em to his sessions free for a week. So then we just started talking more about

these Holiday shoes. He asked if I got the Gamma XIs? I said no I didnt win any of the raffles but that I was waiting foir the raffle winners

to pick up ther pairs and hoping a pair would be left over for my boy. So I then asked him the same question also, He said Oh Yea 

I got mine like 2-3 weeks ago. I said must of paid over $350 for them to get early huh? Nope! he said, My boy Earl Thomas He with JB

and he hooks me up with almost everything early for free cuz we go way back. So I was like in my head Ok wut ever. So I said for real 

started asking him sum questions and he was answering with correct answers. So my lil boy said you got any pics of or with him? 

He pulled out his I-Phone and showed us a few pics of him and Earl Thomas Chillin on the Seahawk field. So I believed that he did know him

and most likely did get his Gammas early from him. So I was telling him I wonder if they will release the Columbias this coming Holiday in 2014.

He said that Suposably Earl told him it was gonna be the all Black out XIs. Sorry I explained the entire way I heard this but I just thought 

I'd say it all how it went down on that Info.

Well I guess its not 100% for sure proof, but over the Holidays actually Dec,23 the release day of the Gamma XIs,

I ran into a guy who I just started talking to about the Gamma XIs, and then just started getting into other shoes, started

talking about everything down to my boys being athletes. He said he had just moved down here about a year ago and was playing

semi pro football, but was now doing personal training for youth kids High schoolers and Adults. So I told em that my 15, and 13 yr old boys

hav a personal trainer I take them too. He told me to bring em to his sessions free for a week. So then we just started talking more about

these Holiday shoes. He asked if I got the Gamma XIs? I said no I didnt win any of the raffles but that I was waiting foir the raffle winners

to pick up ther pairs and hoping a pair would be left over for my boy. So I then asked him the same question also, He said Oh Yea 

I got mine like 2-3 weeks ago. I said must of paid over $350 for them to get early huh? Nope! he said, My boy Earl Thomas He with JB

and he hooks me up with almost everything early for free cuz we go way back. So I was like in my head Ok wut ever. So I said for real 

started asking him sum questions and he was answering with correct answers. So my lil boy said you got any pics of or with him? 

He pulled out his I-Phone and showed us a few pics of him and Earl Thomas Chillin on the Seahawk field. So I believed that he did know him

and most likely did get his Gammas early from him. So I was telling him I wonder if they will release the Columbias this coming Holiday in 2014.

He said that Suposably Earl told him it was gonna be the all Black out XIs. Sorry I explained the entire way I heard this but I just thought 

interesting to say the least.

Still just a rumor for now. 

If that is gonna be the 2014 release, I'm going to pass again.
Columbias or bust

Really? Blackout XI? Cool, I'll be out this year. Time to start looking for a pair of Columbias on eBay.

I'll get them for the sake of the collection.
Yep, if/when these release they will be the only pair of shoes I might buy and never wear
laugh.gif

I'm definately passing on these. The OG's were time-bombs! Didn't last long at all. so I know the retros will not be worth the 250.00 they are going to want. I've only worn my BRed's about 3-4 times so I know these will be yellow before I get 5 wears out of them!
Can't argue with that. I never had these but I had the Silver Anniversaries and, well, you know. The Columbias are a beautiful shoe, though. Gonna be hard to pass up...

Seems to be an infrared theme on a lot of shoes set to release this year.
And I'm okay with that. I love Infrared. I was okay with the Gamma Blue theme last year too cuz I love Gamma Blue, as well.

If JB doesn't drop the Columbia's this year, they will be the biggest trolls ever!

They know the Columbia's have a high demand, but they don't release them because:

a) when they do they'll be $200 retail, or b) they will wait until the market is at its lowest and then BOOM!

Personally though, I don't ever double up on shoes, but if & when these release, for damn sure I'm copping 2 pairs.

After seeing a bunch of posts/questions on various FB groups about the Columbia XIs, I had to bust mine out and "visit" with them... It's been awhile...
#grails

Instapcop x2

I'm ready to drop cash money on these whenever they come out.

Without a doubt a shoe I'd trade my BRED 1s for. Probably even add some cash. 

If the columbias doesn't release this holiday season I can see JB releasing a white red high top XI similar to the 2001 low top release.

After they give us the Columbia sneakerheads will be begging for the space jams again....then the concords and so on. JB knows that the XIs were so far ahead of its time when they were released. If released in this era it would by far be the best bball shoe out.

Back
Top Bottom