The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

Just give us Columbias.

Retro and OG
2yu0bnt.jpg

Need the columbias....once I get them my collecting days will be complete and will spend most of my efforts collecting grails here and there as I please. (Still looking for the royals)

While we are only a month away from Jordan Brand’s last Air Jordan 11 Holiday release, we just got an exclusive bit of info from one of our very trusted sources regarding Jordan Brand’s next Air Jordan 11 holiday release. Although many people are still waiting for a release of the Air Jordan 11 Retro “Columbia”, Jordan Brand will not be releasing the “Columbia” 11 this year. What they will be releasing is the Air Jordan 11 “Legend Blue”. The official colorway is White/Black-Legend Blue and that mean’s that the sneaker may end up being very “Columbia-like”, but not exactly. Stay tuned for more.

Tech Info:
12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro
White/Black-Legend Blue
378037-117

there u have it no Columbias

:stoneface:

It's sad I can't ever get excited about this release because every year is the same thing. JB is crying columbia until we don't care for them I guess [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I think JB is trying to figure out how to keep these from yellowing so bad.

I believe that's a major reason why they have not dropped.

All the 5s that got yellow soles originally now have the blue soles (for better or for worse).

JB is trying to ensure the Columbias don't yellow as bad on the patent leather.

I think JB is trying to figure out how to keep these from yellowing so bad.
I believe that's a major reason why they have not dropped.
All the 5s that got yellow soles originally now have the blue soles (for better or for worse).
JB is trying to ensure the Columbias don't yellow as bad on the patent leather.

Doubt this is true. They had no issues release the white red lows and the reverse concord lows

It could be they're trying to build up the most hype, because they know that although people will buy most new color ways, everyone is waiting on these.

What does releasing in December have to do with yellowing? If anything shoes in boxes yellow faster in the heat.

What does releasing in December have to do with yellowing? If anything shoes in boxes yellow faster in the heat.
My point is that the December release of the 11s has become the most hyped release of each year.

A lot of people would be disappointed to buy the shoes just to have them yellow down the line.

Again, just a theory of mine.

My point is that the December release of the 11s has become the most hyped release of each year.
A lot of people would be disappointed to buy the shoes just to have them yellow down the line.
Like JB cares. :lol: They can make them look straight out of 1996 and people will still buy them. No matter how disappointed people may get, as long as they know they'll sell, JB doesn't give a damn.

That's inevitable though

Whenever these do drop they better bring the national guard out.[emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128110[/emoji][emoji]128119[/emoji][emoji]128130[/emoji][emoji]128101[/emoji][emoji]128660[/emoji][emoji]128658[/emoji][emoji]128657[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji] [emoji]127973[/emoji]it's going to get real ugly.[emoji]128584[/emoji]

Well march of last year we got our first picture of the gammas, hopefully the same will happen this year to end the speculation

Last edited:
Well march of last year we got our first picture of the gammas, hopefully the same will happen this year to end the speculation
That was a leaked pic that wasn't supposed to drop. Somebody probably got fired over it.

Back
Top Bottom