The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

Sneaker Jesus? You claim those were 2001s in that pic?

You ain't Jesus Christ of Sneakers man, you a damn Mexican Jesus (Hay SOOS)! SMFH!

he wore them in the asg they should drop this weekend or really nike air blk 3, 4 or 5 or 6

Last edited:
The blue appears a tad darker. I'm sure they had to change it for legal reasons. Funny how that works even though jb sponsors the university

Don't believe the XI's will have an entirely mesh upper. It would stay true to form with leather and a mesh tongue.

dudes on Fb claiming that pic is straight from JB, lol too many people believing what they are told now days

Tbh Jordan wants the 2000 and go version retain they steep resale value.Legend blue is Carolina which I been saying.He is the legend and that's the blue he wore that created his legend,hence legend blue.
is this English? Jeez put down the bottle and think for a sec

Sneaker Jesus? You claim those were 2001s in that pic?

You ain't Jesus Christ of Sneakers man, you a damn Mexican Jesus (Hay SOOS)! SMFH!
Did you have to give him the business like that? man you went ham no I mean you went brisket on him in the words of Z-RO

Last edited:
Just saw these on Instagram. If these were to sell I would buy 20 pairs ,, wrap them and put them in my wine fridge. Haha. Instagram @rarekicks1

The blue appears a tad darker. I'm sure they had to change it for legal reasons. Funny how that works even though jb sponsors the university
And what legal reason would that be? Did MJ attend COLUMBIA university? They can use any color name they want. Its all the same. Will the fire department sue them for using fire red? Will the weather channel sue them for using lightning? Will farmers sue for concord and grape? Shut up lol

they changed it so they can release them 3 times in 2 years, one as legend blue, one as columbia and another with some other minor detail that is different so you sheeple will cop 3 times instead of once, its not that hard to follow IE black/red XIs being *****d out

Back
Top Bottom