The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

Here's my pair. Got them in early 2001. Worn a couple times. Yellow as all hell, but i still like them. :smile:

This is for all of us who are tired of the Columbia’s being skipped year after year! It should have been a forgone certainty that this would be the year that this OG was finally retroed correctly!!

This is for everyone who wants Nike to finally give us a real Columbia XI retro! This is not for those who do not care for the shoe! Please do not show your immaturity by posting over and over why you do not like this shoe. One time will be enough!

If you’re like me and sick for these being passed year after year let it be known to the eyes that matter who happen to still look at this forum!

Hopefully this doesn’t get locked and a mod request for everyone to post in another generic thread. The NT of old would allow post like this to remain active! Let’s see if others remember that!

View media item 309553
View media item 309555
View media item 309556
View media item 309557
View media item 309558
View media item 309559
View media item 309560
View media item 309561
View media item 309562
View media item 309563
View media item 307019
View media item 307022
View media item 307027
View media item 307028
View media item 307031
View media item 307036
View media item 307040
View media item 307041
View media item 307051
View media item 307068
View media item 309564

Before I rep and troll I must quote. Agree with u 100% I just hope it's right.

Here's my pair of 2001 Columbia and Space Jams.  My first pairs of Jordans ever
happy.gif
. I can't believe I played ball in these. 

I forgot where I bought them from. All I remember is filling out some online form and sending in payment. Weeks / Months later I got my pairs via mail.

Did Nike do pre-orders of these?

These things bring back so many memories. I need to clean these up. I think I am going to rock the Columbia tomorrow if its sunny. Too bad I don't own any White T's now.

Last edited by a moderator:

How do you have a shoe DS for 13 years...? Especially IF you only had that one pair?!?!?!
i just never wore them i guess.  i actually have 2 prs of the columbias from '01 deadstock....as well as 2 prs of space jams (from '01) and 1 pr of concords (from '01 as well)....all ds....never wore them.  just had them sitting in the box since they got delivered.

i do have an '01 pr of concords that that i've worn once...wonder what the market price for that is....

How do you have a shoe DS for 13 years...? Especially IF you only had that one pair?!?!?!
i just never wore them i guess.  i actually have 2 prs of the columbias from '01 deadstock....as well as 2 prs of space jams (from '01) and 1 pr of concords (from '01 as well)....all ds....never wore them.  just had them sitting in the box since they got delivered.

i do have an '01 pr of concords that that i've worn once...wonder what the market price for that is....
Dude....
laugh.gif

Here's mine...

This is a shoe I always considered dope whether in dead stock condition or worn... :pimp:

shoe is amazing and im excited for them but with the price hike and the new quality im kinda on the fence again, i go from hot to cold cuz i want them but i want them right, waiting game i guess.

Where was all this love in '09,'10, and '11 during the holidays? I swear, every holiday XI thread always had some back handed Colombia slander. I always found it funny people went out of their way to call this shoe too plain or the least liked XI cw.

Where was all this love in '09,'10, and '11 during the holidays? I swear, every holiday XI thread always had some back handed Colombia slander. I always found it funny people went out of their way to call this shoe too plain or the least liked XI cw.

Facts

These shoes will be the biggest release this year just like the gamma blues were in 2013 holiday just time 1000 lol. I hope some of the OG sneakerheads take this 2014 pair with a grain of salt they will be close to the OG but nothing like them really but regardless most will cop. So enjoy the shoes for what they're and if you have OGs don't sweat them not being 100% perfect either because lately even Nike factory comes with defects sometimes brand new from Footlocker or where ever you pick up your latest releases. Can't wait to grab a few pairs for myself holiday needs to hurry up good luck to all in December.

Back
Top Bottom