The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

I see some of you haven't been around long enough to see just how things work. You better believe this forum as well as other sneaker forums are monitored by the brand. It's the easiest way to gauge the thoughts of your customers. It's a known fact that people from JB have snooped around here for years...

I remember when the copper foams were just a photoshop pic posted by a poster name BP something. And he posted a pic of foams in several different colors that all eventually released. I never forget seeing the foams n all the colors like copper, pewter, n metallic red as a photoshop pic. All the posters went nuts for the copper cw. Shortly after nike announced n released the coppers. And I was bugging out like damm nike must be on nt cuz those cw concept originated on nt. Unless he was a designer for nike n was testing out his cw on nt. regardless. Nike be [emoji]128064[/emoji].

Bring them back, Nike or there will Blood Shed! :smokin
I believe Nike is holding out on these because it has not been retro'd in about 12 years...they know the demand is becoming crazy and everyone wants to complete their XI OG series....so don't be surprised when that price tag hits 200 + retail...

Last edited:
JB WILL MORE THAN LIKELY HOLD OFF ON THESE AS LONG AS THEY CAN. A LOT OF PEOPLE I KNOW ARE LOOKING TO EXIT THE GAME WITH THIS SHOE.

I am.. they're not in my sig since they're jerking us for the 2nd straight year..but my doo doo butter colored 01s are the earliest pair i have that FIT so everything would come full circle when they come out.

I FEEL YOU. IF THE COLUMBIAS WERE TO DROP TODAY, I WOULD CANCEL WHATEVER I HAD PLANNED TO COP FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND WOULD RETIRE FROM SHOES FOREVER. I DON'T CARE WHAT COMES OUT AFTERWARDS AS LONG AS I'VE COPPED THE COLUMBIAS I'M DONE FOR GOOD.

Was very fortunate to be blessed with the OG pair. These were my everyday shoe in the summer of '96. Will not buy another XI period until these drop again and I'll gladly pay $200 for them 8)

I can do without the columbias. I need sport blue vi's before anything!

JB could put maroon and sport blue in a pack, charge $400, and I'll still buy.
That pack would be absolute madness, I pray they release them individually when they do.

The only xi i can never get in my size, i would like a retro but then i enjoy the hunt for them as well...
nthat.gif

Ran my OGs into the ground since i loved them so much. They fell apart b/c i hooped in them so much. Will cop x3....This and 2 other J's and im officially retired.

Those gamma blue XI's are an absolute disgrace. Columbias are the fix i've been itching for.

I'm really not to much of a fan of the Columbia's because they don't keep well and I'm not trying to double or triple nothing, but some money. I've Columbia's for sale DS and they look terrible. Also, believe me the only time JB is going to release these shoes is when they need to usher in a price increase. So late 2013-14, at best. They already know that 200.00-250.00 is do-able, so these will most definately be XX8, price range. But then again like I said I'm not big on the shoe, they look good but they are not a good way to spend 200.00, in terms of durability.

This is the only pair I missed on the OG release...So yall can probably tell from some of my other posts in other threads that JB skipping these this year has me salty...

That being said of course it would be an easy cop x2 for me when they do release...

It's just a matter of time until they do releas again but for the older heads like myself it's looking like we will have exited the game at that point...

My Fav pair of XI's as you can tell by my avi JB need to do it the right way this time with the tinted blue sole ... I remember I was in 9th grade when the 01' Columbias dropped I was pissed cause of that clear sole I passed on them...But JB need to go ahead & pull the trigger on these I'll most likely double up if they drop..

This is for all of us who are tired of the Columbia’s being skipped year after year! It should have been a forgone certainty that this would be the year that this OG was finally retroed correctly!!

This is for everyone who wants Nike to finally give us a real Columbia XI retro! This is not for those who do not care for the shoe! Please do not show your immaturity by posting over and over why you do not like this shoe. One time will be enough!

If you’re like me and sick for these being passed year after year let it be known to the eyes that matter who happen to still look at this forum!

Hopefully this doesn’t get locked and a mod request for everyone to post in another generic thread. The NT of old would allow post like this to remain active! Let’s see if others remember that!

View media item 309553
View media item 309555
View media item 309556
View media item 309557
View media item 309558
View media item 309559
View media item 309560
View media item 309561
View media item 309562
View media item 309563
View media item 307019
View media item 307022
View media item 307027
View media item 307028
View media item 307031
View media item 307036
View media item 307040
View media item 307041
View media item 307051
View media item 307068
View media item 309564

They will come back. EVERYTHING is coming back...

Use the XI's lows from last year and see how fast they yellow and it should be a good indication of what a new retro of these would do.

There one of my favorite 11's that I have. As much I love my space jams and concords just love the CW!!

They can over populate the market with bred XIs by dropping them once every few years. But release these once back in 01'.. And when they released them then they didn't have the blue tint on the soles.. Just keep them in your memories, because if they release them again, they will NOT do it right.. :smh:

yeah that's why I said I'm not tripping over these because by the time you put them in rotation they'll be on their last leg, colorwise.

Columbia XIs are my all time favorite. They are beyond holy grails for me. I still drool over these everyday. Whenever I get these shoes again I may just call it quits forever.

Back
Top Bottom