The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

i coped this jersey 3-4 yrs. ago (around '09) thinkin' that i would be rockin' it wit' a pair of Columbia's within the next 2 yrs.... i thought wrong  
eyes.gif

PLEASE RELEASE NOW!   #NoGammas

They should do a christmas in july type thing and release them this year. If you think about it JB hasnt confirmed any shoe for summer just fall and holidays.

Am I the only one who finds that weird? 

i've always wanted them to come out with a white/red mid why the hell can't they just do that right instead of this gamma crap. they could probly release those in bred numbers if done right and make a killing. not that they won't do the same with whatever this crap they are planning
grin.gif

No I didnt want them. I was just tryna help fellow sneakerheads and point out a good deal I found
Starting price 250.00, BIN 800.00 and he still wants 25.00 for shipping, Good Deal? For a shoe that is Vanilla colored, but is suppose to be white. Yeah, if I were Jordan Brand I would drop these tomorrow for 400.00. 

But see that's the plan, These shoes aren't dropping until Jordan Brand gets ready to increase retro prices to 200.00 across the board and these will probably retail for 250.00+!

Last edited:
happy as hell i copped some ds og columbias for 275. upper is in perfect white condition and the bottoms are just icy blue except for the right pair which has a little yellowing on the toe cap but for 275 i couldnt pass! even came with the reciept from finishline dating back to 96

there are deals out there just gotta find em :smokin

Last edited:
happy as hell i copped some ds og columbias for 275. upper is in perfect white condition and the bottoms are just icy blue except for the right pair which has a little yellowing on the toe cap but for 275 i couldnt pass! even came with the reciept from finishline dating back to 96

there are deals out there just gotta find em :smokin

that price :pimp:

These were the ultimate summer shoe. I remember dudes started rocking these and I broke my neck getting a look

Back
Top Bottom