THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I should've went a half size down on those air max 1 berry joints.. they are wild roomy.. they fit like they are made for people with fat feet. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Used my F&F 30% coupon at NikeTown to pick up a second pair of the Berries for $91. They unfortunately did not carry the Nikelab pair which is what I was hoping for.

Used my F&F 30% coupon at NikeTown to pick up a second pair of the Berries for $91. They unfortunately did not carry the Nikelab pair which is what I was hoping for.

Nike SF had the Nike lab pair on the counter. But only size 12 in the blue.

Got my pair of for $91 as well.

So I just noticed this on the Nike+ app...

Hoping this means they'll give out reservations this week for them!

How does reserving work?. I never use sneakers app. I used once for Masters 12s last year but ordered on RD

How does reserving work?. I never use sneakers app. I used once for Masters 12s last year but ordered on RD
Check your inbox everyday. They normally go out Thursday morning and you have until 8pm to claim it.

I hope we can reserve , I have saved a 20% off for these
I don't think you can use codes on SNKRS can you? 

If you get a reservation on them I know you can bc I did it for an AJ3 TB reservation before

But pretty sure you can only use Giftcards on SNKRS app 

If you get a reservation on them I know you can bc I did it for an AJ3 TB reservation before

You can call in after your order them and they can apply it over the phone. I've down that a few times.

I believe promo Nike codes are desktop only/Nike + app.

I've used on all before. But can't on snkrs.

Last edited:
NikeSF this afternoon had the black sail pinnacles in a 10.5 and the jade's in a 9. Thought about the jades with 30% but just purchased flyknit racers instead. I'll save the money for the AM1s this Sat!

Last edited:

Pretty happy to have found these for a great price. Makes me miss the old Nike quality though. Can't wait for air max day!

Last edited:
NikeSF this afternoon had the black sail pinnacles in a 10.5 and the jade's in a 9. Thought about the jades with 30% but just purchased flyknit racers instead. I'll save the money for the AM1s this Sat!

The 9 was gone when I went. At 6pm. Size 12 left. I think. Unless they had more somewhere?

I just copped the dynamic berry and spiridon ultra. $205 out the door.

Now. Need the Royal blue on the 11th.

Last edited:
still hoping for a re-do of these tho...

nerd.gif
me too! Question to the heads here:

Is/was there a correlation between reds/royals-releases and obsidian-releases? I'm not sure but I'd say, the red/royal OGs were released more frequently compared to the obsidian, right?

Just got the Jade and the black pinnacle.

Shapes are looking great, best AM1 shape since a very long time. 

About sizing, to me they are TTS, half size down would have been too small.

starting march 1, i'll be rocking and posting an am1 every day up til 3.26.  @Modzzilla  used to do this in the 90 thread and my homey @max90  will hold it down over there.  it would be cool if some of yall participated in here.  it will be cool to see how much overlap we have and some of the dope pairs a few of the members have.   see you then. 

starting march 1, i'll be rocking and posting an am1 every day up til 3.26.  @Modzzilla
 used to do this in the 90 thread and my homey @max90
 will hold it down over there.  it would be cool if some of yall participated in here.  it will be cool to see how much overlap we have and some of the dope pairs a few of the members have.   see you then. 

I probably can't do everyday. But definitely 2-3 a week.

Hopefully will bring us some good karma to cop the atmos AM1.

Back
Top Bottom