THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So I was heading to kith in soho after leaving their BK location (picked up NMDs from a raffle. Took an L on am1 raffle).

I decided to just chat it up w some employees and let them know the am1 was my fave am of all time. One worker goes, what's your size we may have a pair for you.

Long story short. I was able to finally have a pair of sport red am1 back in myPossession thanks to Kith!

Damn you lucked out. I wonder if this was before they "sold out" online.

I really hope there will be a restock SITTING for at least 10mins....i just want 1 pair and ill be super happy. Never paid resell for an air max and I dont plan on it either...a restock on AMD would be lovely however.

Damn you lucked out. I wonder if this was before they "sold out" online.

I really hope there will be a restock SITTING for at least 10mins....i just want 1 pair and ill be super happy. Never paid resell for an air max and I dont plan on it either...a restock on AMD would be lovely however.
did they drop online?

Let's assume that Nike is manufacturing more before Air Max Day. And no one will have to pay resell price

You guys really believe they are restocking? It seems odd to be with that 2.0 dropping because no one would pick those up if these restock?

Chatted nike and complained how they need a better system for hyped releases like today and they gave me a 15% off coupon. Gonna use that for some ID's. I'm over Nike and their shenanigans

Undefeated SF. Had about 12 pairs total. Two 9.5's. Can't wait to wear them.

Nice. Now I know how many pairs of blue they'll probably get it and the time I should go. What time did you go/line up?

Not really stressing over the red, since I really want the blue. Those will be a must and will try my hardest to get next week.

Last edited:
I was in there as soon as stock was posted but couldn't get past shipping on CC orders.

I got there at 530 and there were 8 people ahead of me. i think 12 spots had filled up by the time the sun came up, so before 7 for sure. Probably around 50 people by the time I walked out.

Thanks for the info but god damn that's too early for me lol.....

When do these atmos drop? Should I double up?
[emoji]129300[/emoji]
supposedly the 26th.  you should if you can.  

@instagram  nice come up.  i didnt think it was worth my time taking the trip in.  glad you ate.  was it still busy when you rolled through?  and you didnt happen to ask them what the story was on inventory did you?

@El Bro  nice consolation wear.  prob eases the saltiness a bit. 

@dblplay1212  good looking out for peeps. 

@FrankWh1te  nice score dude. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom