THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Lurk lurk lurk. I am only here to find restock info. Sarcasm. Back to the shadows for me. (Until 3/27 to chat about am1's)

Nike will never give us what we want and this is just more proof. They just do this to get us thirsty and hope people who struck out use that money to buy another shoe that's just been sitting on shelves. I've come to realize that the shoes I truly want from Nike these days are basically ungettable and Nike will never change that. They know how to keep people coming back in the hopes we might finally get something. Like someone said earlier at least Jordan brand finally wised up and started mass producing their "OG" color releases. But here's to still hoping more pairs trickle out over the next few weeks.

Nice pair!

But I don't believe a single word "they copied the shape" off the uruwa. The Toebox looks complete different. 
Could you make a comparision when you've got your pair? As I don't have an uruwa.
I know, thats the joke haha - but yea I'll take pics when I get them in!

Chatted nike and complained how they need a better system for hyped releases like today and they gave me a 15% off coupon. Gonna use that for some ID's. I'm over Nike and their shenanigans

i complained too.  no 15% coupon for me though.  just assurances that they've received a lot of complaints and have submitted restock requests to management, whatever that means.  on twitter though, they just told someone moments ago there will be no restock.  my first girlfriend in high school played less games.  
:rofl: :rofl:

I know why they sold out so fast this am....because of too many damn lurkers in this thread :lol:
could be a possibility... if you're on desktop just look at the numbers on the bottom. The majority of the time there's like 4 times more "guests"(lurkers) than active members posting on these forums.

Sean with those buttery pics as always.

dude you never miss a release. teach us your ways lol

Last edited:
crazy all the pairs I'm seeing on eBay now smh..

sucks when companies can't take care of their loyal fan base but some dude w/a plug can get a full size run out the back door :smh:

This release makes no sense if the royals are just as limited and theres no restock. They put a lot of marketing into this and barely any nike stores in major markets even carried them. And looks like most boutiques got less than 20 pair. Sounds like less than 10k pairs nationwide at wholesale pricing. I dont see this release really being a driver for other cws, maybe the ultras but i really wanted these and will pass on those unless its a steep discount. So the strategy here is confusing to say the least. Sucks cause im gonna be on an island with no footstores on AMD, maybe they'll put em on iD.

Last edited:
crazy all the pairs I'm seeing on eBay now smh..

sucks when companies can't take care of their loyal fan base but some dude w/a plug can get a full size run out the back door
mean.gif
Maybe I'm missing them but I don't even see them in an 11.5 U.S. on Ebay. Idk if that size was even more rare in the U.S. but every euro site I tried and failed on last night didn't have 11.5's either. 

Missed out on OG red. But I've been enjoying the vibe in this thread with the discussions about shape and pics of wears. Hope they restock. Props to dblplay for helping out his buddies. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom