THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey guys, im looking for sizing info on the anniversary air max 1's. I feel like in an earlier post someone said they could fit down a half size; but i cant seem find it, this might just be wishful thinking lol
Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you

Hey guys, im looking for sizing info on the anniversary air max 1's. I feel like in an earlier post someone said they could fit down a half size; but i cant seem find it, this might just be wishful thinking lol
Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you
True to size!

Also, I put up a video of the Royal Blue ones on my YT Channel. On-Feet portion of the video is towards the end, just thought some of you guys would like to see.

The entirety of air max month this year is a joke. Last year Nike billed it as doing it for the fans by letting us vote. But what's the point of voting on something that none of the actual fans can acquire. Nike really did us dirty this time around.

And that Undefeated pop up shop couldn't have been more of a slap in the face. Please come anyway even though what you really want has been sold out the whole time. *middle finger emoji.

Uhh you realize the atmos AM1 hasn't even dropped yet? Everything else is added cool on top.
Yes I know the Atmos hasn't dropped but do you really think it's gonna be any easier than what we saw these last two saturdays and way more people want the Atmos. Whole month of releases is a disaster and definitely not done for the fans. Just another way for them to drive up sales of those over priced ultra AM1's in generic colors.

Let's be honest air max month has been **** for most if not all true air max heads I hope nike does somthing for air max day but I'm not holding my breath, come on nike keep the true fans happy, OG please [emoji]9898[/emoji]️[emoji]128308[/emoji]

Ditto.
What's hilarious is this recent batch of sizing and release questions. Must be from Future Masters of Air.

The entirety of air max month this year is a joke. Last year Nike billed it as doing it for the fans by letting us vote. But what's the point of voting on something that none of the actual fans can acquire. Nike really did us dirty this time around.

And that Undefeated pop up shop couldn't have been more of a slap in the face. Please come anyway even though what you really want has been sold out the whole time. *middle finger emoji.
This time......Nike been f***ing their fans over for years!!!!

f your a fan of air max 1s you need to at least attempt to get these.
1485.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Restocks might be on the way. I know I was skeptical, but I know a few stores are getting more stock in today if not later this week.

As some ppl asked about it: I'd camped out at Overkill, for approximately 14 hours to get the Master of Air.
Yes, they(and all the other stores around) had much more pairs compared to the OG Release (while for the OGs Solebox had 13 pairs and Overkill around 26 - what I heard) - BUT the demand was straight up crazy as well. At times they had way over 300 ppl on the list!
I was #305 on the list but at night many got stroke out while checking presence. Whatever, they made it a hell of event.
Starting with free Burritos, free Concert, free Drinks, over to free Pizza and hot drinks during the night check. They gave away Nike branded Camping Chairs,Umbrellas, Socks, Blankets, Mugs....everything you need for a camp out.
They had camp out TV (Netflix'n chill) and seriously -I'm not kidding- they had two girls giving the waiting ppl a massage(...no happy end). In the morning we had a morning stretch out followed by breakfast!
AND they raffled one F&F Master of Air for all the customers(they'd put a ticket in a random Box).

That's the good part - the bad part:
I didn't got a shoe!.....in my size. I didn't know how many pairs they got but I guess around 220-250 pairs? (Solebox in Berlin around 30) - so it was really something special that they got THAT many pairs. Whatever, first Size sold out 11.5 (the one I was aiming for) followed by 12.
At that time I decided that I don't buy a random size and should go home....but I'm a weak mf so I stayed and bought one. I'll try a size swap but I know chances are low - 80% of the kickz got into re-sellers hands.

I mean I'd know my chances are low, and I wasn't stoked for the Master at first, but with every hour passing by the Master grow on me. And given that Overkill really made an awesome Camp, I kinda feel guilty talking bad about them for not checking the List more often(or even constantly). BUT I'm kinda salty and pissed of, cause before me there where easy 100 Reseller Kids with no connection to Air Max whatsoever. And they weren't to be seen the whole night.While many Sneakerlovers stayed the whole night, or slept in there nearby car, this fu#kheads came early Friday, wrote there Name on the list chilled at home, came back for the afternoon check, chilled at home, came back for the night check, slept at home - came back 1hour before store opening and bought the shoe. While waiting to actually buy the shoe, all they talked about was how many money they'll make today....Seriously, next time I'll punch them in there face, give them the retail price and take my size!

Last edited:
Dudes that come in here asking how Air Max 1's fit, will be the ones who end up scoring on them. I'll end up settling for iD's on that Swoosh discount once the new molds drop.

It's kind of like the Cncpts Cambridge line the other day. Everyone at the front of the line had on Yeezy's and Jordan's. Didn't see one pair of AM's on anyone, most likely because these were their first pairs.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Dudes that come in here asking how Air Max 1's fit, will be the ones who end up scoring on them. I'll end up settling for iD's on that Swoosh discount once the new molds drop.

It's kind of like the Cncpts Cambridge line the other day. Everyone at the front of the line had on Yeezy's and Jordan's. Didn't see one pair of AM's on anyone, most likely because these were their first pairs.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Most in for resell, some never own airmax before

Monkey see, monkey do.

How was it at concepts i was going to head over there but it was so f..ing cold i said forget that. Did they even have enough pairs in og blues? Also if you know what time people start camping?

Monkey see, monkey do.

I believe this.... how many ppl were in line? What place were you in line? I want to get the atmos and camping out might be my only choice

Back
Top Bottom