THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I think the #voteforward thing will be the fans chance to select next years new concept

A few ppl I follow on IG like Sean Wotherspoon & this chick miniswoosh along with some others were invited to Nike World HQ to share their design.

For example Sean did a courdoroy AM97 w/ an AM1 sole

So I feel like on AM Day we will get to vote on our favorite & that will be one of next years shoes

good guess cause you're right.

ha...yeah i feel ya
Yeah, it sucks. If they were retail, I'd have 3 pairs each of OG reds, blues, and the Atmos 
ohwell.gif

Any word about the Air Max 1 Atmos NY release? 

This is all I've found...

If I was Nike I would've allocated pairs for everyone that voted for the Air Max 1 Atmos Elephant to come back last year, and to have a chance to buy/pre-order. 

But nah.... hype > sales

Last edited:
Im still surprised there aren't raffles, or random drops after release day citywide in NYC for these kind of releases. Its almost like they want people to riot just for the hype, safety be damned...

Last edited:
@@s4ndm4n gonna be busy and can't leave. Online is the only way. I'm thinking going sns but the masters release was a horror show so I'm not sure

Something looks a little off in this video... Maybe loosen up the laces a bit or size down?  Thanks for the review though! I look forward to your Atmos review!

The shoes were still factory laced that might be it lol. I was too hyped and just put them on forgetting to unlace lmao! I hopefully can get the Atmos man, I bet they'll be a pain to get.

yeah... Ebay, Flightclub, Stockx, Kixify or Goat for way above retail! Or maybe Surferdude has a pair for double retail to sell to you. Just send him a PM.

Let's what I can do to find you a pair dude. Prices on kixify and stockX are crazy high for the masters.

Did the people behind them let the chairs hold the spots for the guys in the car? I don't camp much and haven't had that situation come up but I'd have an issue if I'm in line and some dude is sleeping in his car or even at his house and letting a ghost chair hold his spot.
Resellers at Concepts in NYC were definitely waiting in cars before emerging right before the store opened at 11. I was about 30th in line and had no chance. But there were a couple parents with a son, who arrived at 6:30 in the morning and by my observation were the first people on the line. They waited outside the entire time and were they basically pushed off the line by the guard and the resellers right before 11 because the resellers claimed to have been waiting since Friday afternoon. It was deeply upsetting to me—that poor family.

To me, FCFS means waiting in the line at the door, not sitting in a car, not going to the bathroom, not leaving to get a snack. etc. That, to me, limits the amount of time I'm willing to spend waiting on a line to maybe four or five hours, as it should, physiologically, for the average person. 

Last edited:
 heads can bring up all the recent research they want about addidas vs nike.  sportswear is just 1 division of nike, and if anyone here thinks the entire sportswear campaign is what brings in the most cash, they need to re-evaluate their thinking.  someone can G check me on it, but i believe its equipment that is the largest capital for nike.  so everyone here on this board, whether you hardcore or first timer, is peanuts to nike. 
@unseen, see p. 23 here: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/320187/000032018716000336/nke-5312016x10k.htm

Latest fiscal year so it's a bit dated given NKE's FY ends 05/31.

Info for last two quarters on p. 24 here: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/320187/000032018717000003/nke-11302016x10q.htm

Back
Top Bottom