THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They suck

No way, mine are A+ in quality and looks, easily top 3 AM1, and yes, I am fully aware of previous Atmos AM1s, and have had them, but I honestly believe these are better, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Just think some ppl get stuck in the mind sets that anything recent regarding an AM1 release is garbage, or doesn't compare to previous styles... although, there is good reason to believe this, dont let it misconstrue your opinion of a shoe, judge each shoe individually and buy what YOU like and what YOU will wear.

If you buy a pair post pics, cheers Drew.

Last edited:
It's ridiculous to think that these are better than the previous Atmos'.
Quality is average. lol the black reptile pattern is super stiff which makes them uncomfortable for me.. would have been better if it was suede.

Worst Atmos AM87.

Last edited:
Quality is average. lol the black reptile pattern is super stiff which makes them uncomfortable for me.. would have been better if it was suede.

Worst Atmos AM87.

All subjective, having worn stiff dress shies for work when I first started my job my definition of stiff may be different.

Suede is always a nice option, I'm. a sucker for it, too bad it's hit or miss on how buttery it turns out. I had to buy two pairs of Milans to get a pair with suede I liked. Hoping those green and purple suede ones come out well.

I just prefer natural materials on my runners. They look great and feels a lot more comfortable than plastic (tiger camo)

Last edited:
mine never came double boxed.. if i got lucky, my 2-pair orders came double bagged like it was ready to bang a ho
bruh

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Purchase from size? at your own risk. Took a month for one pair of shoes to get here and the other never showed up. It has to do with the shipping service they use. I guess the cheapest ground courier service over there isn't as secure as USPS is here in the states because packages seem to always go missing before they hit the states.
welp....I'm gonna cross my fingers that my shoes get to me without a problem

To thos looking to purchase from size I'd  suggest buying with another fellow NT'er or a friend who also wants the shoes, buying more than one pair usually ensures shipping w/tracking number and faster delivery. 

I for one refuse to give size? any business after all the hoops I had to jump through to get my Milans, Id rather wait for anther retailer or for them to hit the states. 
I was going to cop another pair of kicks just to have that peace of mind. But they didn't have anything I wanted :smh:

If only they had a restock of those Urban Safari Air 180s :nerd:

The last two times I've ordered from size? (mambacurials and urban safaris), they shipped my shoes double boxed inside a bag. 
that's probably cause of the shoes you ordered. The urban safaris being a size exclusive and the mambacurials being limited,they wanted to make sure they were protected

Meant to post earlier this week about the deep royals that came in from the eBay listing. Luckily, mine came in pretty good shape and the suede wasn't faded. Here are a couple shots... The flash is on since it was a little dim.

Last edited:
They suck

No way, mine are A+ in quality and looks, easily top 3 AM1, and yes, I am fully aware of previous Atmos AM1s, and have had them, but I honestly believe these are better, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Just think some ppl get stuck in the mind sets that anything recent regarding an AM1 release is garbage, or doesn't compare to previous styles... although, there is good reason to believe this, dont let it misconstrue your opinion of a shoe, judge each shoe individually and buy what YOU like and what YOU will wear.

If you buy a pair post pics, cheers Drew.

Worst Atmos AM87.

Much thanks for the input fellas. Repped both of ya'll. :smokin

I'm thinking of buying a pair, but some reseller thinks he can get me to pay over 700 bills for them. :lol:
Might as well hunt for the other Atmos releases.

-Drew

^ Those Chili's :smokin

I hope they come out like they say they are at the end of this year.

I wore mine to the ground at work back in 03

Any news on the purple suedes?
since it looks like the first suede pack is hitting size, I would say the US release is 1-3 months out. At this point I treat them within the same time-frame it took for the FB's to release (since all the Euro-Retailers got them before we did)

posting pic again of my ironed-toebox air max 1 og obsidians...just to show one can get the shape they want if done correctly...imo...

Feeling bad for most of my AM's. For the past year my feet have been in Roshes but I think I'll make this week an Air Max 1 week.

I found a pair of Brand New Air Max 1 QS OG Blue from 2009. Is $225 a fair price or am I getting ripped off?

Back
Top Bottom