THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Good looks! But damn, 225 shipped for my size. Guess I gotta take my chances for when they release here. If not, Reseller price will be just around there if all else fails

Are they coming out in US again? Although I don't think that'll be the case, I'd def. like to think that's true coz it'd probably mean the chance for me to copp em somewhere close to retail would go up for sure though.

Feeling bad for most of my AM's. For the past year my feet have been in Roshes but I think I'll make this week an Air Max 1 week.

It's the right thing to do..

Are they coming out in US again? Although I don't think that'll be the case, I'd def. like to think that's true coz it'd probably mean the chance for me to copp em somewhere close to retail would go up for sure though.
im only assuming they're gonna release here because the first pack that dropped released here.  albeit, it wasn't a big US release, they still released in small quantities via some boutiques

if any of you guys have any leads on a size 10 "flamingo" am1 in DS or VNDS condition, please contact me.  been searching for a while now but have only come across outrageous prices

Has anyone purchased iDs and how long does custom hold it for clearance?  I did a couple elephant prints and based on tracking..they have entered the USA from ALASKA and now it's in KENTUCKY: Being warehoused until released by clearing agency.  Doesn't this usually happen when it first enters USA soil (being ALASKA?)

^nice man glad to see you got them

And I can't wait for those suedes be be released in the states. I don't care how the quality of the suede is and all you people who grumble about it I don't understand. You're gonna buy them anyways

i would wife the first cutie i see wearing those
then the netherlands would be the place to be for you bro

here you have a lot of cute chicks wearing them fly pigeons
tongue.gif

i live near the university campus from my city and close to the campus

there is a park were a lot of nice looking female students hang out after college

i go there on a daily base to get high and checkout/holla at the AM1/90 wearing cuties
nthat.gif

^nice man glad to see you got them

And I can't wait for those suedes be be released in the states. I don't care how the quality of the suede is and all you people who grumble about it I don't understand. You're gonna buy them anyways
thanks man.  glad to see it came here in less than 5 weeks this time.  really nice pair in person.  

as far as suedes go, i dont mind if the suede is sandpaper-like or buttery.  all im waiting for are the purple suedes to surface and im good.

I've seen a bunch of people receive their Elephant print dunk IDs, has anyone received their AM1 yet? Would like to see some pics. Thanks

Still waiting on my grey elephant pair, cant wait to get them will definitely upload pics when i Do

Back
Top Bottom