THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No tax on shoes where I live. Plus i could get them in store so no shipping. And if they come to finishline i could get 20$ off. It would be like $100

And like steyonmygrind said, "f**k a plastic bag" lol

My first pair of iDs finally arrived.  Very impressed on the OG '88 version, but my version of the AM97 OG seems off.  I'm just glad Nike accept returns on iDs even though the heel wordings were customized.  I just did 2 to get the free shipping.  From my observation, what I did on the computer looks different when you see it in person.  The customized writings on the heel was way smaller on the computer but in person, they are large fonts in which anyone can read it from afar.  I also noticed the word on one of the heels is not level.  

Last edited:
My first pair of iDs finally arrived.  Very impressed on the OG '88 version, but my version of the AM97 OG seems off.  I'm just glad Nike accept returns on iDs even though the heel wordings were customized.  From my observation, what I did on the computer looks different when you see it in person.  The customized writings on the heel was way smaller on the computer but in person, they are large fonts in which anyone can read it from afar.
The Cements are FUEGO!!!!

I love Nike now...after asking for compensation on the slanted heel wording, I got 10% off my order.

The size would be US WOMEN size right? I don't wanna pick the sz then they too tight
they are UK mens size, in the UK there is no difference between mens and womens size, they just use 1 size conversion

the sizes on EC are already converted to mens sizes, so for example if you wear a US mens size 10, you take size UK 9

regardless if its a mens or womens shoe
wink.gif

pick your US size minus 1, which is UK sizing.  UK sizing is the same for men and women.  so a UK9 = US10 = US11.5 women
they are UK mens size, in the UK there is no difference between mens and womens size, they just use 1 size conversion

the sizes on EC are already converted to mens sizes, so for example if you wear a US mens size 10, you take size UK 9

regardless if its a mens or womens shoe
wink.gif
great minds think alike lol
laugh.gif

QS OG tape pack from Size?
Thanks for the info but Nike needs to realize that NOBODY WANTS THAT PREMIUM TAPE/HYPERFUSE CRAP. If ur gonna drop OGs, and CALL them OGs, they need to be OG materials. Nothing is better than the OG materials and build. Yes I know they dropped all three already in their original form recently which in my eyes, makes this premium tape thing useless. Don't use the word OG if they aren't really OG.... Nike. They need to stop milking these also.

Last edited:
the navy suedes are now also up on JD sports.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-air-max-1/093568/

they're affiliated with size? I ordered my Venoms on a Thursday, received them the following Friday. box was shipped in plastic bag and looked like when Ike beat Tina, but the shoes were good to go.

I thought Size? is the subsidiary of JD Sports ever since JD's name somehow appeared after making a payment to size? via PayPal few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom