THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been wearing these patches for the 1st time a few hours now. Man this glue reeks!!! Much stronger than other maxes & shoes right out the box. Almost making me sick to my stomach.

Reminds me, time to eat! :lol:

Been wearing these patches for the 1st time a few hours now. Man this glue reeks!!! Much stronger than other maxes & shoes right out the box. Almost making me sick to my stomach.

Reminds me, time to eat!
laugh.gif
inb4vomitontheshoepic

Just copped a black!  

I suppose it dropped from somebody else's cart and I swooped!  Got all 3 now!  
smokin.gif

Just need to air these suckas out before wearing the next one. 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Agreed, the patches were a lot easier to cart than other lab releases. AM1 are my favorite shoes that is not an Air Jordan. Patience from not purchasing across the pond paid off. Their retail was $50-70 higher for some reason.

They not going anywhere unfortunately because there is a demand

its also nikes fault by making them limited, they should released them as an QS, so that everyone can get a pair

Every pair man the limited stuff keeps consumers thirsty for more, like the site still doesn't work smooth which is nuts too much technology out here for a crappy site, they don't care man. The trill of the chase keeps people coming back to them. Adidas could of shook things up with kanye but they being greedy also. Pretty sad to see where the game has gone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom