THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I wouldn't mind $200 but over is a bit much especially for air max like this isnt a regular reseller model they really like a disease tho

LOL @ always blaming resellers. All of this could be eliminated by nike simply making more pairs. How about spend your bread elsewhere & force nike to produce more, nothing will change until ppl get that.

Nike is the cancer to the shoe game. The limited tactics should've BEEN terminated. But y'all continue to contribute to each of their limited releases selling out & further hyping the brand. It shouldn't be this hard to buy shoes, ever.

Last edited:
Exactly why I haven even attempted to purchase any Nike since the first pair of "remastered" Jordan's (which was the final straw). Nike and their system of releases has finally turns me off and on to the other brands I've been ignoring for years. Trash materials, price hikes, & unattainable releases just gets old after so long. I'm flourishing hard with the other brands & it feels good. Aside from maybe 3-5 releases this year, Nike ain't seeing my money at all. You guys can have at it.

there are a few models missing like the 1989 air max light, 1991 air max classic bw, 1992 air max st and air max plus 2 & 3

but all of them arent selling so well thats why nike excluded them i think
mean.gif

sick.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif

Last edited:
shottadru said:
too much technology out here for a crappy site, they don't care man

NDC seems like it's been the same for ages now. Do their IT team even try to combat bots anymore? As long as it sells out they don't care. They should just sell people an official bot for their site. lol

Last edited:
Resellers are needed. If any of you ever wanted a paif of Atmos or Pattas where are you gonna get them? ...sit there and hope Nike retros them? Hate them all you want but sometimes you need them.

Last edited:
Tried for the black patches. Missed out on ndc and DSM. Guess my greens and sands will have to do I guess.

Resellers are needed. If any of you ever wanted a paif of Atmos or Pattas where are you gonna get them? ...sit there and hope Nike retros them? Hate them all you want but sometimes you need them.

But not at 3x retail. I remember there used to be an overseas NTer that was constantly hooking up dudes on overseas releases for retail + ship. Reselling is these dudes primary source of income these days.

I have no problem with resellers. I have problems with thirsty *** people WILLING to pay 2X or 3X retail, they are who drive prices up on shoes. If everyone had a retail (or close to) or bust mentality, things would be just fine. If I miss a shoe, and can't get them for 20-30 over retail, it's onto the next for me, with releases how they are these days, there's always more hot pairs just around the corner that I can try to get for retail.

I have no problem with resellers. I have problems with thirsty *** people WILLING to pay 2X or 3X retail, they are who drive prices up on shoes. If everyone had a retail (or close to) or bust mentality, things would be just fine. If I miss a shoe, and can't get them for 20-30 over retail, it's onto the next for me, with releases how they are these days, there's always more hot pairs just around the corner that I can try to get for retail.
20-30 over retail jesus I miss those days

20-30 over retail jesus I miss those days
Heh. I should elaborate on that. I'm in Canada, so our retail is $40 over y'alls. So, if I missed on shoes here, I don't mind paying $60-70 over the US retail price, which ends up being $20-30 over CAN retail price. Well, it used to end up that way, now our dollar is in the toilet though :smh:

LOL @ always blaming resellers. All of this could be eliminated by nike simply making more pairs. How about spend your bread elsewhere & force nike to produce more, nothing will change until ppl get that.

Nike is the cancer to the shoe game. The limited tactics should've BEEN terminated. But y'all continue to contribute to each of their limited releases selling out & further hyping the brand. It shouldn't be this hard to buy shoes, ever.

No it's the jobless ****boys that think a $20 profit for a days work makes them Noriega that has ruined this game. Period. Families getting raffle tickets to resell etc etc. There's no argument

But not at 3x retail. I remember there used to be an overseas NTer that was constantly hooking up dudes on overseas releases for retail + ship. Reselling is these dudes primary source of income these days.

I can't tell you how many Euro and Asia releases I was able to get in the "Good ole Days" of NT

You remember when people would be cool and you would reciprocate? Remember that current generation? Of course you don't

Here's a novel idea. You don't. People need to put things into perspective, they're just shoes , so what if you miss out on a pair?  They aren't a necessity like food or water. 

No self control for  the hype
Exactly. Self control is the key. 

Last edited:
Here's a novel idea. You don't. People need to put things into perspective, they're just shoes , so what if you miss out on a pair?  They aren't a necessity like food or water. 

Exactly. Self control is the key. 
I'm not the person crying about resellers. I'm just saying without resellers there would be no second hand market after it sells out. I wanted the Patches since they were shown here but I'm not gonna pay what resellers are asking so it's not a huge deal for me. People can whine and moan all day but it's not gonna change anything... This bot/resell/instant sellout thing has been going on for a few years and it's just the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom