THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What are these?

end of the day resell is a necessary evil. If people would stop buying above retail by hundreds of dollars people would slowly lower their price.Happens all the time, especially asics collabs. Just something about nike and everyone goes ape.....

I got my shipping info from DSM. I cant believe it went through.Thank you again to the person who posted that DSM link. Cant wait to rock these on my vacation.

LOL @ always blaming resellers. All of this could be eliminated by nike simply making more pairs. How about spend your bread elsewhere & force nike to produce more, nothing will change until ppl get that.

Nike is the cancer to the shoe game. The limited tactics should've BEEN terminated. But y'all continue to contribute to each of their limited releases selling out & further hyping the brand. It shouldn't be this hard to buy shoes, ever.

bruh, any more words of wisdom?

Repped @ng188 Thanks for posting the link to DSM. I've never been successful with NikeLab. My DSM orders just shipped.

The weird thing is all the dudes I talked to on Ebay are saying their pair is EU so they can't give me a $200 or under price because they paid more than that....

Why would they tell you if they paid $130? Just givesyou an excuse to lowball them even more then you are probably doing. Even at $200 they are only making about 40-50 if they bought em in the US.

Why would they tell you if they paid $130? Just givesyou an excuse to lowball them even more then you are probably doing. Even at $200 they are only making about 40-50 if they bought em in the US.
my man alp always coming through schoolin these kids on the resell game

my man alp always coming through schoolin these kids on the resell game
Sometimes ppl are too frugal. I understand trying to get things for the lowest price possible but sometimes you gotta look at it from the sellers perspective

:lol:

What you mean ONLY making ?

Shoe cost 130 and they profiting 40-50.

Back
Top Bottom