THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Definitely getting the og's. Those mint pink joints are nice, but not for me. I'll tell some of my lady friends about them. I'm going to try to give some local love and buy the ogs from a shop around me.

finishline is supposed to release them in a couple of weeks. I don't know the exact date but they received them in shipment already

Kinda figured they'd release shortly after NDC... I guess I was just anxious to cop after seeing how fast the Sail Red OGs flew by back last year lol... Besides to cop the ultramarines for 79 I couldn't resist.

good looking out seymore...just tryna look out for some folks here.

agreed about the mint AM1s...had them on my feets but decided to pass...too many other 1s worth getting over these. fyi retail was GBP 95 at NT London. Several were on display a few days ago (multiple depts) so I figure they're well stocked:

This guy trying to build up the hype even further. Not hotter than Milan's, it's a decent color way that'd largely be overlooked by most people if not for the Roshe/Yeezy attachment. True story.
This...

They were sitting on Nike Eur for more than a week before they sold out cuz a stupid website put Yeezy on the title...

I really like them tho, but 200+ for a GR... nope...

One pair of Milans in. Just waiting for the 2nd. Unless someone needs a 12, I'll probably flip 'em as they were originally intended to be insurance against a cancelled order/help anyone who struck out. That was before the news of a NDC drop leaked. They are such trolls.

May have to go in on that FNL markdown, still sitting on like 6 rewards.

Last edited:
Did everyone receive their pairs from Size's
first shipment, before Easter? Im STILL waiting.
It's like they dont have a tracking number or wont
give it to me. How would I know if customs is holding them?

Did everyone receive their pairs from Size's
first shipment, before Easter? Im STILL waiting.
It's like they dont have a tracking number or wont
give it to me. How would I know if customs is holding them?
i didn't order the milans from size? but i did order the easter am lights from them when they released 3 weeks ago (before easter, as well).. and i literally JUST got them yesterday.  didnt give me any info whatsoever and would only get a reply once a week

i didn't order the milans from size? but i did order the easter am lights from them when they released 3 weeks ago (before easter, as well).. and i literally JUST got them yesterday.  didnt give me any info whatsoever and would only get a reply once a week
glad you finally got them...

I'm never ordering from JD again, the worst possible customer service

They took my money after 3 emails told me my order was cancelled its been 9 days without my refund so I had to file a Paypal dispute

I'm never ordering from JD again, the worst possible customer service

They took my money after 3 emails told me my order was cancelled its been 9 days without my refund so I had to file a Paypal dispute
wow, no refund issued yet?  i might as well file a dispute too instead of waiting

It hasn't even been a month since the last price drop, but the recent 3M Premiums are now $69.98 (they were $89). Pimento's are STILL full price, though. :smh:

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...um-running-shoes/_/A-645?productId=prod711907
If they have a free shipping code l'll cop with a WCRewards card i feel they be Gaping us with the shipping.

One pair of Milans in. Just waiting for the 2nd. Unless someone needs a 12, I'll probably flip 'em as they were originally intended to be insurance against a cancelled order/help anyone who struck out. That was before the news of a NDC drop leaked. They are such trolls.

May have to go in on that FNL markdown, still sitting on like 6 rewards.
Sucks we can only use one WCRewards at a time.. Im stacking these things

First time ordering from Size?. After about 2 weeks with no ship. conf. I email them on mon. and get this response today.

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Our records show that your order should now have been delivered. If you have not yet received your order, please check with your neighbours or your local postal service using your name and address details as the order may be being held at their sorting office.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Debbie

size? Customer Services

This truly is some bs!

First time ordering from Size?. After about 2 weeks with no ship. conf. I email them on mon. and get this response today.

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Our records show that your order should now have been delivered. If you have not yet received your order, please check with your neighbours or your local postal service using your name and address details as the order may be being held at their sorting office.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Debbie

size? Customer Services

This truly is some bs!
yup, got the same exact email.  completely copied and pasted lol

LOL please check with your neighbors

i just got an e-mail from them saying they gave it to Royal Mail, who will give it to UPS/USPS/whoever

they don't have a tracking number

honestly, if they were a shady site, they could get away with not shipping shoes and sending that email to whoever ordered

but despite all this, i have faith in size?, they're a legit and respected place

Back
Top Bottom