THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Patch's came in from Darkside!!!

FIRE! 

I want a Black or Green Pair now! 
smokin.gif

Anyone have any leads on a 10.5 pair of blk/white ultra moire? I missed out, and now that I have got the funds there are none in my size anywhere

nice you pick ups

you must have paid a shtload for the obsidians

they are super hard to come by nowadays in DS condition

My obsidian came in not too long ago. I like the white laces but I might have to do a lace swap after seeing pics of them with the navy laces. Gotta second pair on the way :smile:

Im surprised the the white and black ultra moire are selling out. Need to check them in store soon.

Hi,

I want one of these two models but I was wondering if there is any difference (beside the tongue obviously) ?

Which one should I get (they are same price and same size) ?

Also do you have the ID of the first one ?

Thanks !

Hi,

I want one of these two models but I was wondering if there is any difference (beside the tongue obviously) ?

537383-060

537383-106

Thanks !
the shade of red is different, the 1st pair is chilling red and the 2nd pair is crimson red

and also the toebox mesh is very light grey on the 1st pair

and the weave pattern on the 1st pair is also different

but they are both sold out, i dont think you can find them anymore

the shade of red is different, the 1st pair is chilling red and the 2nd pair is crimson red

and also the toebox mesh is very light grey on the 1st pair

and the weave pattern on the 1st pair is also different

but they are both sold out, i dont think you can find them anymore
Thanks. I hardly see the difference from the pic. I liked the pale grey from the 1st one but otherwise the second looked better to me. Hard to tell from these pics...

I found a retailer with these two available. The first one has only 10,5 and 12 US size left. I think I'm going to pick the second one (with the red tongue), I hope it looks better.

Thanks. I hardly see the difference from the pic. I liked the pale grey from the 1st one but otherwise the second looked better to me. Hard to tell from these pics...

I found a retailer with these two available. The first one has only 10,5 and 12 US size left. I think I'm going to pick the second one (with the red tongue), I hope it looks better.
the crimson red cw looks deff better imo, the red really pops irl
smokin.gif

Nice!

Anybody with the first run of AM patches can let me know if they fit tighter than the obsidians?

Hi,

Thanks !
- 1st pic :
  • Nike Air Max 1 Challenge Red
  • CW: Light Bone-Black-Cherry Red
  • Style: 537383-060
  • release date: 10/16/13
- 2nd pic :
  • Nike Air Max 1 Essential Crimson 'Chili'
  • CW: White-Grey-Black-Crimson
  • Style: 537383 106
  • release date: 03/??/14
IMO The second one looks better, that is why I just bought it online for 110 € or £82  (£73 + shipping £9)
happy.gif

Some pics :

Challeng red 2013

banana shape
mean.gif

Crimson 'chili' 2014

OG chili 2003

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom